FREE: Contribute to my Podcast; Simply send me a voicenote

Hey guys and gals!

My name is Neil Alvin, I’m an Agile Scrum Master, Negotiator and Mediator that leads software development teams with budgets over 300k Euros and guide them towards their business goals.

Now that the boring stuff is out of the way, here’s what I want to do and how you can help. I want to talk about things, many things, any thing!

However, I have a problem.

The people that are best positioned to talk cannot all go to the same studio, at the same time, in the same country and record with amazing sound quality.

This is where you come in!

Send me a voicenote via Whatsapp or Email, no more than 3 minutes sharing your view on the Podcast Topic and I’ll put it all together and make it sound like a Live Radio show, complete with a Feature Guest.

Impossible you say? No it’s not. I’ve already done a Pilot episode.

Here’s the link to the Podcast Pilot Click here to Listen or Download

Didn’t sound God awful didn’t it? Let’s do another episode!

NEXT DISCUSSION TOPIC: "Was 2020 Good?"

Things to consider: Mental Health, Lockdowns, BLM, Politics, Family

If you have 3 minutes to spare and want to contribute your opinion on this discussion topic, send me a message and I’ll give you the details to submit your contribution.

THE PODCAST IS ALL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE ALSO, I DO NOT MAKE ANY MONEY.

If you want to donate to help me keep this going, you can buy me a coffee for £3 and this keeps me going.

BUY ME A COFFEE LINK

###Seperately!

I do personal 1-on-1 coaching using weekly sessions for 30mins.

If you want to talk to someone about personal goals and set up development frameworks on how to achieve them, I am your guy!

If you want to talk about random stuff every week, I am your guy!

If you simply want to vent, I am your guy!

I charge £5 pounds per 30min session.

2 Likes

I a m interested in collaborating on this! I actually have good things (gasp) to say about 2020!

1 Like

Awesome @BerettaFleur add me on Whatsapp and I’ll send you details on how you can contribute. +12468207284

Me too! I would like to focus on the positive and good.
bpinmn2@bizideo.tv

Great @BarbaraWOW just sent you an email to the address in your signature but it bounced back. If you prefer email you can message me a different address and I’ll send the instructions there, or if WhatsApp is easier you can buzz me a message there as well at +12468207284

Hi Neil~
You can either try bpinmn@bizideo.tv
or bpinmn2@gmail.com

1 Like

Hey Barbara, thank you for your contribute here’s a link to the episode below

Podcast Episode: “Was 2020 a good year?”

1 Like

Hey Beretta, thank you for your interest here’s a link to the episode that was made below.

Podcast Episode: “Was 2020 a good year?”

1 Like

Thanks Neil this was really fun!

1 Like