Free Accountability Group - Starting December 1st

Good evening!

Yvonne here - based in Brooklyn, NY. I’m a personal development life design coach, D&I consultant, mother of 3 boys, homeschooler, wife and serial entrepreneur. I created LifeCode in 2018 to help other overwhelmed Millennials like myself who were trying to determine what I coined as HTML - How To Make a Life.

I am starting a FREE accountability group on December 1st and I am using Talktime to find five goal-oriented individuals to join the group (as spots are limited). Are you having trouble gaining clarity on your goals and/or seeing them through to the finish line? This accountability group will help set you up for 2021 on the right foot. We will:

• Meet weekly
  • Provide information on goal-setting
  • Provide real-time feedback in order to gain clarity and determine your best next step forward
  • Have contact over the course of each week to touch base and ask for support
    But most importantly
  • Provide a network of individuals that can provide support in achieving your goals

I am a firm believer in the saying that if you want to go farther, go together.

If you are interested in joining, please feel free to drop a message below or email me directly at yvonne@lifecodehtml.com. Also, feel free to check out my website for more information about me and LifeCode (www.lifecodehtml.com).

• Yvonne
1 Like