Free 1st session-Holistic health, wellness, life and sports coaching, to be your best you

This year has been trying and strange to say the least. You are not alone and you will get through it, because you are amazing.

Do you feel stuck? Is your health not where you want it to be? Are you struggling with this pandemic? Do you feel like your body or mind are trying to warn you about something? Do you suffer from nagging sports injuries? Do you feel your athletic performance is not at your peak level? Are you not where you want to be in life? Are you ready to change your life and tune into your internal compass? The good news is if you are ready for change, together we can get you there.

As a Holistic Health and Life Coach, we, together will look at where you want to be in life and what has already taken place. I am nearing the completion of my schooling to be a Certified Natural Health Practitioner (CNHP) and a Certified Holistic Nutrition Practitioner (CHNP). I am a Certified Life Coach meeting all requirements set forth by the IACC. I use my schooling and life experiences to help you set goals and achieve them using a more holistic approach. If you are suffering from health issues, we can do a diet analysis and take a holistic look at why your health is where it is now. If your athletic performance is not where you would like it to be or you suffer from nagging injuries, then this Natural approach is just what you need. The mind is the most powerful tool we have, but can also be the most secure prison in the universe. Let’s get your mind and body aligned to be the best you that you can be.

A little bit about me. I was born and raised in a small Midwest town in Wisconsin. I grew up on a small farm. I enjoyed playing hockey, going fishing, hunting, camping, and just being in the outdoors. I was planning on going to college to play hockey, that is until in my senior year of high school, I shattered a vertebrae in my lower back, at a junior Olympic gold tournament. It required surgery and my dream of playing college and pro hockey was taken from me. It turned my young mind upside down and I lived many years in victim mode. In 2014 my life took another unexpected turn. My dad was diagnosed with severe colon cancer and suffered a heart attack. While learning of that horrible news, I had to move to Colorado. I was living in victim mode again and my health was going downhill fast, severe anxiety, panic attacks, heart issues, digestive issues, sinus problems, depression, and poor athletic performance. I found it hard to even get the energy to get up and go to work or play with my children. I was in an unhappy marriage and my life was not even close to where my internal compass or I wanted to be. After a bitter divorce I moved out on my own and was in a major slump again. After some time, I met an amazing woman, and she opened my eyes to this whole new world. I went from that close minded, depressed, ego driven, meat eating, manly man to a open minded, happy, plant based, life coach, health coach, manly man. It was a shock that my health could improve, my mindset improved, and my happiness was in a whole new dimension. I know live with greatly reduced or eliminated health issues and my internal compass has shown me my true passion is to help others. I have an amazing marriage with my twin flame. My book “The Universal bank of the Universe" which is available on Amazon goes into more about my life and our amazing Universe.

The point of my life’s story is to let you know that you can change. If I can then you certainly can. With my guidance and expertise and your willingness to change and effort we can get you on track to the life you thought was only possible in your dreams. The Universe wants you to live your best life, but doesn’t always make it easy or clear how to that. I believe in you, do you? It’s never too late if you are open to change. Let’s get started today.

I am currently only taking on 10 clients per month. Unlike most other coaches who try to get as many clients as possible, I want lower total clients, so that I can help you help yourself to a whole new level. Spots fill up quickly so don’t get frustrated if all spots are full, just message me to get on the list for the next month. You are worth it.

Prices per session are as follows:
Intake first 30-minute session- Free -$0
30-minute video or phone session - $30 per session
45 minute video or phone session- $45 per session
4- 45-minute session package - $160

Contact me today to set up your free intake session. It’s a great time at no charge to get a feel for what is possible. I will get you a few forms to fill out and we can get started with the free session. Even if you chose another coach, just know I believe in you and change is possible if you are open to it. You are worth the effort, time and investment.

For more information follow me on FB at Clean Slate Health and Wellness LLC or at my webpage www.cleanslatehealthandwellness.com

I look forward to hearing from and working with you soon.

Pete

1 Like

I hope that people will reach out to you, I know you are trying your best and I believe you will be rewarded richly because of it

1 Like

Thank you Mak, I hope you have a great day and your life is amazing.