Foster Care is just the beginning

Dr.Lovie Kabongo, Ph.d.

$20-20 minutes
Interested: Comment below tag @lokabongo

My Story

I was born in Dallas, Texas, July 29, 1961. I am the fourth of thirteen children born to Tom and Pasty Banks.

I grew up in Foster Care and a State Home in Corsicana, Texas starting in the mid 1960’s until I was fifteen years of age.

At the age of fifteen I moved to Compton, California with my biological parents, where I excelled in academics at Dominiquez High School in Paramount, Ca, as well as being an excellent Track and Field Athlete.

I was a teenage parent, but I refused to allow being a young mother to be an excuse why I couldn’t be the best that I could be.

After my divorce in 1998, I decided to go back to college and get her degrees.

I graduated with a B.S. Psychology in 2001, at Old Dominion University , Norfolk, VA in 2001.

I earned a Master’s Of Arts Degree in Business Organizational/ Leadership at Regent University, Virginia Beach, VA in 2003.

Ph.D., Humanities, Northwestern Christian University, 2020.

I am a professor at Purdue University Global for fifteen years, teaching within the school of IT & Business Management, where she has taught several courses such as; Introduction to Business, Business Management, Academic Strategies for the Business Professional, Global Business and The Associate Degree Business Management Capstone Course.

I am a Self-Published Author, and you can find her books on Amazon.

![](https://cdn-cms.f-static.net/uploads/1548119/2000

What I can do for you.

I would like to help you forget what someone may have tolded you such as; you’ll never amount to anything and/ or You don’t have the educational skills to fulfill your dreams in life.

I will mentor you in finding life tools that you could apply to your everyday life that could make a difference in how you look at life after leaving the Foster Care System.

I will explain to you how you can go out and make your own position in life.

I will help you set goals for your academic career.

If you don’t believe in yourself, who will?

It all starts with you.

Make a difference.
Greatness comes out of desperation.
Be the best at whatever you do.
You can do anything you set your mind to do.
You are the greatest!

I’m here for you!

What I expect from you:

If interested, please Email me @:

lokabongo@gmail.com

I will send you my payment acceptance information if you would like to book a session.

I will provide you with Zoom information once we agree upon a scheduled time.

Ensure that you have a noise-free environment for the session.

Hope to see you soon.