Forget what you should do, cut the cord and experience life on your terms

One thing is true, 2020 taught us a lot about ourselves, now what are you going to do with that knowledge?

Hi, I am LJ from New York and I used my time on Wall Street to finance a life full of big dreams. I was the high-achiever, ready to change the world, constantly fighting who the world expected me to be. As an executive coach, I help high-achieving women unapologetically own a future of their making.

When enough people ask how did you hold a full time job and travel to Egypt, Thailand, Israel, Spain, Italy, Scotland, and Ireland? The list keeps growing, because I owned my decision to work hard and play hard. I have spent 20 years in Technology and many of those years on Wall Street. I will show you how to have it all, by making every experience extraordinary, at your pace, based only on your definition of “having it all.”

People call me when it is time to Dream Big and be unapologetic about it.

My website | @IN18LLC | LinkedIn

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $275 / hour

Packages

• Price: $1,500 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $7,995 per student
  • Length: 6-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time a week, + 20 min weekly 1-on-1 check in
  • Session length: 1.5 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted
**Payments: Venmo / CashApp / PayPal *

How to buy
Ask questions in the comments. Direct message me if interested, I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on Talktime. From there, we will schedule a kick-off call and start the journey.*

Who this is for
I enjoy working with people that do not accept society’s traditional definition of a successful life. They did everything right, went to the right schools, got the right jobs, had the right circles and yet

Why I’m passionate about this
When I was younger I wanted to be a “business woman” that had a briefcase, fancy suit and high heels. The only careers on TV were doctors, lawyers, nurses, or teachers and none of those options were ideal. Without a plan or major, it was time for me to go to college and figure it all out. Early in life financial independence was my only goal. After years of working long days and nights, I figured out how to balance and finance an extraordinary travel itinerary by learning to play golf. I found my passion and it became my power, every deserves that feeling.

Credentials

• 20 years working in Technology
  • Started my career in manufacturing and moved to Wall Street
  • Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) since 2011
  • Member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc.
  • President of the NYC Chapter of the LPGA Amateur’s Golf Association
  • Girl Scout Troop Leader
  • Recipient of The Network Journal 40 under 40 award
  • Member of the LIU Alumni Board

Skills

• Strategic Planning and execution
  • Making complex concepts easier for everyone to understand
  • Helping people see their identify their power and passion
  • Leadership, Listening, Communication, Advocacy, Mentorship

My student’s start point
You expect to have it all and haven’t decided which experiences belong on your list.

My student’s end point
By the end, you will have defined and planned experiences like traveling, owning property, and meeting interesting people without justifying your decisions to anyone beside yourself.

Results I’ve helped others achieve
My best stories were teaching people how to make it at work and make it onto flights, while climbing the corporate ladder. I’ve worked with many clients who just wanted to get promoted, or learn golf, or find a new job and realized they were looking for permission to live life on their terms. In one case, I helped a dissatisfied woman start traveling to different cities every month to experience life. She spent her whole life doing work that she couldn’t care less about. She thought she would wait until she found the right relationship to travel and do what she loved, learn new things. What if that day never came? Now she is intentionally choosing to use her free time to live her dreams.

Here’s what we’ll work on each week

1. Week 1
  • See The Struggle
    • Shoulds
    • Fixed thoughts
    • Fountains of Anguish
  1. Week 2
  • My “do now and do later” bucket list
    • People
    • Place
    • Things
  1. Week 3
  • The Circle of Success
    • Support
    • Accountability
    • Challenges
    • Time
  1. Week 4
  • Rock The Plan
    • It is SMART AH
  1. Week 5
  • Lightning Strikes
  1. Week 6
  • Hot Seated Accountability

My teaching style
I give honest feedback and will push you. If you are ready to get uncomfortable, do the work, and be held accountable I will support you the entire way.

Expectations
Show up ready to work, prepared to tackle regrets and excited to chart new experiences. Have a notebook handy, because old habits are hard to break and new habits take time to sink in. Prepare for your critics to be inspired by you. Be on time with the video on, do the prep-work ahead of time, be open minded, be patient and kind to yourself.
E7649F34-1A09-4B7A-8EEC-1C3509D45D11