Fitness and nutrition health: how to understand your body, it's needs and how this can help you achieve the body of your dreams

Hi guys! I’m Adam from Leeds in the UK and I’m here to help anyone with their fitness and nutrition needs. Whether it be to help with specific exercises, you want a workout plan to lose weight or to gain muscle, you want to learn how to eat healthily or you want to learn how to cook, anything to do with fitness or food then I’m only a message away and we can get you set up and living your best life.

About Me:
I began putting on a lot of weight during my teenage years and for my own health I decided to start loosing weight at the age of 17 as I was now classified as “morbidly obese”. I lost 56 lbs in 6 months and then began my weight training journey where I have now dropped my body fat percentage down to 18% and I’m still going!
I’m currently helping people achieve similar results with one client wanting to loose weight and the other wanting to tone her body.

If you have any questions about anything I offer or want to know if I can help you with a specific need then you can ask me a question in the comments (be respectful, please) and give me up to 5 business days to respond but I’ll do my best to reply as quick as I can.

Instagram | LinkedIn

My Services

Private 1-on-1 exercise classes

• Price: £20 / hour

I will plan daily workouts specific to your needs with a minimum of 3 a week and a maximum of 6. These will be specific to you and you only, there will be no copy and pasting. How many weeks this lasts for is up to you and your budget but for best results, 4 - 12 weeks is recommended.

Private 1-on-1 cooking classes

• Price: £35 / lesson (to help cover the costs of me buying the same ingredients to show you how to cook the dish)

You pick a dish or tell me what ingredients you want to use and I’ll show you how to make it step by step in real time.

Packages

• Package 1:
    Workout and general nutrition plan
    This includes a weekly workout plan and nutrition plan, we will schedule a video call to go through each daily workout together every week. It will also include a daily calorie intake specific to this workout and your needs and break it down into protein. carbohydrate and fat intake. I will show you how to track this and how it will benefit you.
  • Price: £180 - £360 / month depending on how many days you will need to workout a week
  • Package 2:
    Workout and full nutrition plan
    This package includes the same weekly workout plan and nutrition plan but I will also provide you with specific meals to have each week dependent on your dietary requirements.
  • Price: £300 - £420 / month depending on how many days you will need to workout a week

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I grew up in Granada, Spain!

What can you talk about for hours?

Anything health and fitenss related, no joke! Or anything Marvel/DC or music!

What’s your favorite smell?

Chocolate, my number one weakness!

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I’ve completed a suicide prevention training programme

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

To hear other people’s thoguhts, I’ve got enough with my own haha

What is the most normal thing about you?

I love sleeping

What can you expect from my lessons?

Finding out how your body functions and how to achieve things you haven’t thought possible!

Why me?

My own personal journey has given me a lot of experience in the field, I have a degree in psychology and I’m getting my PT qualifications. I can help you achieve what I have and more!

Why I’m passionate about this?

I have spend a lot of years trying to find out what was right for me and I haven’t been discouraged once, I now know my body better than ever before and I want to share everything I’ve learnt with other people. I want to help other epople be as happy with their body’s as I am.