Finding yourself through the mist

Hi! I’m Marielena, currently in Miami, Florida, United States. I help people experience the joy of observing their own world and clarifying their own place.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $XX / hour

Packages

• Price: $XXX - $XXX / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $XXXX per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: XXX time(s) per week
  • Session length: XXX hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• Venmo

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us. Feel free to write how you talk. The best interviews show instead of tell. Do you have photos, videos, or work samples? Include these in your response if possible. Bottom line: Show yourself in action.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I like anime, manga, video games, cosplaying and movies and series.

What can you talk about for hours?

Role play games.

What’s your favorite smell?

Vanilla cookies.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I’m proud of making eggs and French toast.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Magnetism

What is the most normal thing about you?

Struggling to find a decent job. Also too nervous to share a lot all at once and typically more of an audience than a star. So hopefully we learn to appreciate what we can do and how we can shift our roles in different situations.

What do you hate?

Know it alls

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I’m a volunteer crisis counselor, graduate, substitute teacher

My teaching style

Asking what the person knows, breaking things down into categories, brainstorming, collaborating

What can you expect from my lessons?

Nonjudgmental, empathy, learning from each other

Why me?

I’m patient, good listener, can relate to those who have a hard time believing in their skills and trusting themselves in having more experience

Why I’m passionate about this?

I feel it’s important to express one’s view of themselves and the world as a way to understand what we can do to feel more fulfilled.