Finding home-based jobs, while in the mission field , and more

Hello! Thank you for stopping by! My name is Teena V Ezell, I was born in Brooklyn, NY. My familiy and I took a step of faith and went to live in the state of Michigan. We have lived there for four years. I currently live in Fort Lauderdale, FL. I have seen my husband speak into the lives of others, and have seen a tremendous change in the lives of several individuals. Because of the calling of my husband’s life, he follows what the Most High wants him to do. He has been given the gift of prophecy, in which he does not take lightly.
I have been a homemaker since my oldest daughter was a year old so I found my self getting into home-based jobs, so that I didn’t have to go out and have to look for work. At the time, I was selling AVON products. that wasn’t a bad gig. Every other person, loved those products and my sales wasn’t too bad! It was time to move on to a different part of Michigan, so I took a break from selling Avon.
When our mission in Michigan was over, we moved to the state of Florida and had our second child. With my mother around at the time , I had the chance of getting a part time job in the school system ,as an after school receptionist.
A few years down the line, the cornavirus virus hit the country, the schools were shut down and I had to find something else to do that didn’t take time away from my children.
I was blessed enough to find a home-based business that could help women keep spectacular nails while the nail salons were closed due to covid-19
I introduce to you dry nail polish! I mean it is actually 100% nail polish!!!
I could actually encourage women to continue to social distance and have salon quality nails at home!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

Affordable prices as well…$11-$14 dollars “FREE products available”
Talk to me for more info! DM me

website
www.colorstreet.com/tezell

Dry polish application

More about me video

Playing drums (Something most people are not aware of)

• Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your questions

**Payments accepted via cash app for my home office stash

How to buy
Simply order online on my website above

What’s fun about me?

Sometimes I can be ridiculously funny! When describing a person, I can imitate the way they talk and act.

What can you talk about for hours?

I can talk about family and relationships for hours!

What’s your favorite smell?

I love the smell that an orange leaves when it is first peeled.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I am proud that I was able to fulfill my passion of working in the beauty industry.
I had the opportunity of managing 3 different Salons before the age of 40, as well as being a creative hairstylist.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

The power of God. With my imperfections, I may do something I may regret if anger takes over.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I guess the most normal thing about me is that I am an easy going person, easy to talk to and easy to forgive. Just don’t try to take advantage of me.

What do you hate?

I hate when someone judges another person, without finding out about the person’s character.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I don’t have any thing else to share at the moment

1 Like