Find your Path with the Clairvoyant Coach - Ask me anything

Ask me anything

Although I have just joined Talktime, I am not new to supporting individuals who have some pretty extreme experiences. My name is Libby Pease and I am the Clairvoyant Coach. I am an internationally Certified Life Coach with the International Coach Federation. I have a bunch of letters next to my name that amounts to over 20 years of crisis response experience and solution-focused coaching support.
I have a private practice in Belwood Ontario, Canada - about 2 hours north-west of Toronto.

I specialize in supporting individuals who have come out of high control religions, communities, families and relationships. Specifically helping people who have emerged from cults. I was in a cult for 10 years as a Jehovah’s Witness - and yes they are a cult.

I also work with youth in helping them find a career path that inspires them and pays the bills.

My clients are able to untangle their lives from what they were taught to believe and find out what is truly theirs - their values, their purpose, their goals, their life.

Services

My services are provided one to one support over the phone or through Zoom or Webex. Depending on the restrictions in my area, I also do walking coaching sessions. My clients come from all over the world.

All my prices are in Canadian Dollars and I have a range of session lengths:

• Additional Support Session: 20 minutes, can range from emotional support to coaching $60 plus tax

• Coaching Session: 30-45 minutes, usually coaching - taking down barriers, creating insights, and doable next steps $140 plus tax

• Extended Coaching Session: 60 min, usually coaching like Coaching session but more time to dive deeper. $180 plus tax

I create custom packages tailored to your needs that provide a discount when you purchase a number of sessions at a time.

Payments accepted
PayPal, Credit Card
E-Transfer (Canada Only)

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

My Website
Instagram
Facebook

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

I offer here a conversation to help get you started on your path to where ever you want to go. Just let me know what time zone you are in and when a few good times would be to chat. Each conversation with personalized to you so what you walk away with will be different than someone else because you are different than everyone else!

• You can also ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

In the spring I am a Maple Syrup Technician. Yes, I hug trees too.

What can you talk about for hours?

Many things. I have many interests and hobbies. Mostly I love people’s stories, so I ask many questions to encourage people to tell their story.

What’s your favourite smell?

Cinnamon

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Being a published author.

What’s one superpower you would NOT want?

That is challenging. I think it would be to actually hear people’s thoughts.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I have bad and good days.

What do you hate?

Hate is such a strong word. I dislike purposeful dishonesty and manipulation.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I would love people to ask :wink:

In my words

Why I’m passionate about this?

I know what it is like to come out of a religion and relationship feeling resentful and lost. It took me 15 years to recover from a 10-year experience and I want to ensure that others don’t have to take so long to find their path to living their Strong Authentic Life. I get it and will support you to uncover and create a life that is truly yours.

What else I can do?

Workshops, support groups, mindfulness training and Emotional Wellness support.