*Welcome to your stress-reduction mode. Grab a palette and douse with the awesome you want to discover or the angst you need to release. Let’s make a logical a workable piece sure to astound that person who matters most (you, yourself).
Ask me anything
*landscapes? Yes, let’s do
Hi! I’m Jill Annette Johnson, a local from Rice, Minnesota USA I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing themselves through Art as an exercise in balanced meditation using therapeutic feng shui and tai chi along with intentful reiki and of elenents and principles of art, a thoughtful process from madman to archetect to construction worker to finisher.
Here’s how it works:
Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.
- Price: $59 / hour
- Location: Zoom, Cisco Webex, jilljj.com, possible other platforms; lets talk about how you wish to collaborate
- Price: $33.33 hr over 10 hours per month
- Location: Zoom, FaceTime, jilljj.com, possible other modes (let’s talk about how you’d like to meet online)
- Team size (up to 5)
- Price: $44 per student per hour
- Length: 4-weeks
- Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
- Session length: 2 hours
- Location: Zoom
- Start date: New groups start monthly
- PayPal, Coinbase,
How to buy
- Direct message me if interested from here or (http://www.jilljj.com)
I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
Interview with Talktime
- Thanks for taking the time to visit. I’m an Art Teacher trained in Art Therapy who wants to help you realize your dreams, express your visions, free your potential, and enlighten your future path. My credentials are awaiting your perusal at jilljj.com
What’s a fun fact about you?
*Let me introduce you to my trolls
What can you talk about for hours?
*Art, Writing, Politics
What’s your favorite smell?
What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
*the glitter in the medium makes a big difference
What’s one super power you would NOT want?
*to be a queen. I am a Goddess
What is the most normal thing about you?
*The granola I make is primarily made of oats
What do you hate?
*Condescension from anyone except Professor Merle Sykora
Anything else that you’d like to share?
*Please do visit me at (http://www.jilljj.com)
In my words
*I’m looking forward to talking with you soon!
*My class on oil painting starts with you. Here’s the composition
My teaching style
*According to your individual needs
What can you expect from my lessons?
*Flexibility is key, knowledge of subject-matter is important, and I’ve tested the paint brushes and life…These tips are priceless
Why I’m passionate about this?
*I yearn for wellness in general. Art balances.
What else I can do?
*Writing, Teaching English as a second language, cooking, wellness, gardening, study skills, psychology, other stuff…