Feeling stuck professionally? Lacking clarity in how you can level up in your career or build your aspirational business? I am a professional coach and will help you get where you want

Hi there, bonjour!

My name is Emmanuel. I am an English/French bilingual Canadian resident, and I live in Montreal.

I am a clarity business/career coach. I specialize in helping all individuals who want to level up professionally or create their aspiring business and who feel indecisive or completely stuck, find the certainty and confidence to do the leap.

How can you get clarity and take concrete and lasting action?

There might be several reasons why you are lacking clarity regarding how you can reach that ‘next step’.

Maybe you feel like there are a lot of different paths you can take, and you fear that you might not make the right decision…

Maybe you fear what will happen if you let go of your current role for a new one, that does not bring you as much fulfillment…

Maybe you fear not being able to launch your business on your own, and/or of possibly lacking money…

Or maybe you feel like your current negative habits will never allow you to handle such new responsibilities…

You might just need a little ‘push’ to get the courage to make your desired professional shift…

It is also possible that you might have to unleash mental blockages that are preventing you from progressing with serenity…

Often, paralysis has to do with the presence of some negative core beliefs and of their associated negative thoughts.

Identifying your pain point(s)

Let’s imagine that I raised a glass of water over my head and asked you “how heavy do you think is the glass that I am holding?”

You would surely tell me something in the range of 8oz to 16oz…

The answer though is that the weight of the glass of water per se is irrelevant. It all depends on how long I hold it for. If I hold it for two or three minutes, I will be fine. If I hold it for one hour, my arm might start to ache. If I hold it for a full day, I might get my arm completely numb and paralyzed, and will be forced to drop the glass.

Your worries, frustrations, and stressful thoughts are like this glass of water. If you only think of them a little, you will be all right. If you think of them for longer, you will start to feel discomfort or pain. If you think of them throughout the day, you might very well end up paralyzed, and incapable of moving forward until you ‘drop’ them.

In general, the more paralyzed you feel in your capacity to see clearly or move forward, the more likely it is that your worries and thoughts have deeply anchored negative beliefs. Therefore, in order for you to get the proper clarity so as to take decisive action, you first need to start by identifying the root cause, or ‘the pain point’.

How does your individualized transformational and business/career coaching work?

• I help you gain absolute clarity, confidence, and resilience in your ability to realize your ideas AND we help you get your desired results in your professional aspirations.

I do so by guiding through my proven 5-step F-O-C-U-S methodology:

:white_check_mark: F: FIND OUT about your limiting beliefs – how they show up in your life, how they control the results you have always got, and how they currently prevent you from accessing your ‘next stage’.

:white_check_mark: O: OVERCOME your limiting beliefs by replacing them with more empowered ones, as you discover how to leverage your core talents and the power of your subconscious mind.

:white_check_mark: C: CONSOLIDATE your new beliefs and core talents by clarifying your purpose and taking incremental steps toward your aspirational goal.

:white_check_mark: U: UNDERTAKE concrete actions toward the obtention of your goal, as you play by the purpose and passion-driven rules of our new economy.

:white_check_mark: S: SUCCEED in achieving the results you have set for yourself and keep up your momentum.

:white_check_mark: You will also be connected with the other members of ‘Your Passion In Action’ and will benefit from each others’ insights through the Facebook group and mastermind meetings.

About me

My name is Emmanuel. I am a husband, a dad, and also a clarity coach, and a career/business coach. My mission is for all individuals on earth to unleash the clarity they seek and find lasting fulfillment in their business or career.

I am a very flawed individual. I do a lot of things wrong, and it often takes me some significant time to learn from them. Now the main thing I am actually proud of is my unconditional commitment to keep growing as an individual, no matter what, and to help others do so in their work lives.

A few years ago, I came across an article referring to the main regrets of dying people. Bronnie Ware, a palliative nurse from Australia and author of the book “Regrets of the dying”, spent several years sharing the last three to twelve weeks of her patients. When questioned about any regrets they had about their life, several themes surfaced again and again, the main one being: I wish I had had the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

She specifically writes: “Most people had not honored even a half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was due to choices they had made, or not made.”

We spend about 90,000 hours (about a third of our life) at work, most of us doing something that does not truly fulfill us.

One might ask: Why? I can summarize it in one word: fear.

I have been fearful for the most part of my life. I was scared to leave a job I was not feeling in alignment with (“what would happen if what I do next is not as great as what I am doing now?”) but also fearful to jump in and do what I felt was right for me, choosing instead to create a real estate business, which I knew deep down would not truly fulfill me (“At least if I failed at real estate, I would still find some sort of comfort knowing that this was not exactly what I wanted to do with my life, anyway”).

One day though, I chose to jump. After having working for 5 years for a company specialized in career and talent management in a sales capacity, I decided it was time for me to align myself with what really resonated with me: becoming a coach. But I decided that being a career or business coach would not be enough, since traditional career and business coaching seldom address the root cause of the problem that paralyzes people: fear.

Therefore, I worked and obtained my certificate as a transformational coach, whose main purpose is to guide individuals inside them and help them unleash the root of what prevents them from getting the clarity they need to step up in their professional life.

This is now what I do full time: I love helping people get the clarity and confidence they seek and empower them in their next steps.

Fees:

1 FREE 30-MINUTE ‘call to action’. Email me for details.

• Price: $120 / 1 hour

Payment method: PayPal

What can you talk about for hours?

• Personal growth

• Life concepts and ideas

• Business

• Science Fiction Movies

• Archeology

• Mythology

• Travels

What’s your favorite smell?

• Pine tree

• Wood Fire

What do you hate?

• People who keep complaining without taking any action to grow.

What can you expect from my lessons?

• 100% Results

• 100% Honesty

• 100% confidentiality

• 100% dedication helping you get where you want

Why me?

• Because I value the excellence of results.

• Because I am 100% dedicated to your success.

• Because I offer a unique way to embrace work challenges, through the spectrum of inner transformation.

• Because I have 15 years of experience on the market, 5+ years of experience in the career and talent management coaching industry, and 5+ years of experience as a business owner.

*Testimonials:

“The tools and encouragement Emmanuel provided were vital for building a foundation of productivity and creative confidence. Helping me to better realize and utilize my strengths has translated directly to maximized time management and increased feeling of self-worth.” – Allyn, Political Science Student and Green Entrepreneur.

“Emmanuel helped me look at my situation and practice true introspection, something I wasn’t allowing myself to think about initially. He took the time to listen to my story and with his help, I got out of my headspace and thought more about what would make me happy in my future, not just the necessity of having any job" – Joy, Proposal Manager

“Emmanuel is a really great coach! I’m still following the program but I’m already getting great results. I’m more aware of my strengths in my daily job and I see more clearly where I want to go in my business”. – Adrien, SEO Consultant

“Emmanuel’s coaching services have helped me gain clarity on my plans. He’s a great listener and asks quality questions. His coaching is like a rudder for my ship, guiding me through the treacherous waters of life”. – Joe, Hip Hop Artist, Actor, Podcaster

“Emmanuel’s professional guidance was exactly what I needed when I found my career affected by Coronavirus. His questions and feedback were critical to rebuilding my confidence and keeping me focused on what was best for me, vs. just finding a new position." – Amber, Proposal Manager