Feeling lost? Having anxiety or just burned out about life? I got your back!

:warning:Ask me anything​:warning:

Hi! I’m Prey from Manila, Philippines. I help people experience the joy of communicating and expressing their feelings. I just finished my short course in University of Sydney about Positive Psychiatry and Mental Health. If you are someone’s experiencing Mental Health and just want someone to hear you. I’M HERE TO HELP :two_hearts:

Here is my LinkedIn account to check out my profile:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/precious-joy-abana-42013b84

With everything happening with the pandemic, I’m offering free 1-on-1 consultations on Talktime for the next 72 hours.

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

My ongoing rate is 50 USD per hour for a private 1 on 1 chat/video whichever you like. Payment is thru Paypal

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

Fun fact about me is I love doing different and weird things especially when I’m Manic. Like I checked in to the hotel and make sure there’s a hot tub in it. So I can have a bubble bathe and sensual massage after coz I was never been touched by a guy for more than 3 years. Lol. I’m a big fan of massage so I tried it which is usually famous in Japan. :jp::massage_woman:

:warning:What can you talk about for hours?**:warning:

I can talk about a lot of things. Esp how to survive in a long distance relationship, Mental Health, Self care, Recovery, and whatever you like to talk about.

:warning:What is the most normal thing about you?*:warning:

I love to talk to strangers. That’s the most normal thing about me.

:warning:Why me?:warning:

I listen without judgement and will always validate your feelings. I’m here as a friend or your sister, just someone whom you can talk over a cup of coffee.

:warning:Why I’m passionate about this?:warning:

I want to transpire all the knowledge I’ve gained from my psychotherapy, and I am an advocate of Mental Health. No one should be left behind.

:warning:What else I can do?:warning:
I can try new things with you online and be my cyber buddy :blush:

So what are you waiting for?

1 Like