Feeling down or depressed? I can be a listening ear and help to overcome depression

Hey guys, my name is Courtney Page I’m from Michigan but I currently live in Nashville,TN. I’m a certified life coach and License fashion stylist, wedding stylist and interior designer. My goal is to help others see their visions come to past and help others unlock and discover their Potential’s so they can have something to look forward to. Mental health and wholeness is my passion. I love to see people happy and expecting for their future. I do all this in the means of fashion.

My goal is to help you feel better about your life.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you’re interested in how I use fashion for mental health just message me for a free consultation.

Services

Remodeling Wardrobe
Styling
Shopping
Weddings
I.D ( interior designing)
V.D( tap in to discovering your vision)

Packages

• Price: TBA depends on the (wedding party, how many people I’ll be styling in general ) call for pricing.

For my other services package such as styling and V.D my pricing are set but I do have specials that are seasonal.

My package for Remodeling wardrobes and I.D I’m will to negotiate prices depending on room sizes.

*private 1 on 1

V.D
*price:$20-30 class

Styling

• Price: 55 /hr
  • Meeting: Varies time(s) per week
  • Session length: 30 minutes -2hour max
  • Start date: TBA

Payments accepted

• Cash-app, Venmo , cash, Apple Pay and chime

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.