Feel struck and unsure of your next step? I am a certified Life and Career Coach, and I am here to help you

Hi Everyone,

My name is Kathryne Collins, affectionately called Kathy. I am a certified Life and Career Coach, with a Bachelor’s in Professional Management and a Master’s in Business Administration. I will help you tap into your full potential, find direction and accomplish your goal. You were born with amazing talents, desires and motivation, and I coach to bring those amazing qualities in alignment with your goals and bring a strong sense of purpose and direction to your everyday life.

I have worked in higher education for over 12 years as an educator and administrator. I also have over 20 years experience in the management. I have mentored and coached employees, private clients, friends and family members on how to improve their life, career and relationships. I have worked with individuals both face-to-face and remotely.

Have you lost your job, a loved one, or just feeling stuck where you are? Would you like to turn things around, but unsure of how to get a jumpstart? I am here to help and walk alongside you on your new journey.

Would you like a make-over of your resume, get coached for your next interviewed or help with your job search? I am here to work with you.

Private 1-1: $45 per 40 minutes positive empowering discussion.
Payment: Zelle, CashApp

Please call or text to set up your free 30 minutes discussion. Looking forward to talking with you.

LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathy-collins-mba-cpc-738b952a/