Fashion Advice, Styling and Support for Tall Women --6 feet and above!

Hi! My name is Ashlyn, I am a former Professional Basketball Player, and Aspiring Model from Pennsylvania. I am extremely tall, 6’6" to be exact, and have always struggled to find fashion and clothing that fits and still looks up to date and chic. As a young woman with a limited budget, I understand how frustrating it can be to find affordable clothing that fits, and still looks good.

I am here to offer one on one fashion assistance that won’t break the bank (pricing listed below)

I will provide styling advice, tall girl clothing hacks, tips on walking in heels, my favorite go to brands, and even poses and methods to help you capture the perfect pics to flaunt your style on social media.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30 / hour

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

**Why I’m passionate about this?

As a woman that is not only extremely tall, but also curvy, I understand how the fashion industry can easily lower self esteem. Growing up, I had no one to look up to or help me out, which is why I am here to help. Upon purchasing, if there is a specific area of interest you’d like to focus on, just let me know–I’m about all things fashion.

Instagram:

@ashlynwert

*Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.