Executive Assistant- EXPERIENCE in Finance, Transportation Logistics, Warehouse Logistics, Political PR, Event Marketing & Culinary

Hi! I’m Ayesha from NYC, New York United States and currently living in Bellevue, Nebraska United States. I assist people and business owners in all industries and experience levels. I am your go to person for all your needs, your success is my success, I’m also an amazing listener for those days that are just plain rough.
My website: https://www.kyelogistics.com/ | Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/kyelogistics/ | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ayesha-castillo-481a2b153

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Data Entry, Visual Web Design, Event Coordinator, Schedule/ Itinerary creation, Logistics Analysis in Freight, Real Estate and Supply Chain, Quality Assurance, Solutions Strategist, Warehouse Inventory Coordinator, Executive Housekeeping Manager with Cuisine experience in Middle Eastern, Italian, Latin, Caribbean and U.S. Creole/Southern cuisines.

Private 1-on-1 Price $75-$200(negotiable)- Located in the small peaceful town of Bellevue, with beautiful Prairie and Pine Trees view 20 minutes outside of Omaha, Nebraska. My home is architecturally designed as a private tropical oasis, where you have access to a full office set up with Executive Assistant (me :slight_smile: :grin:) or Zen experiences to destress. I will provide a cuisine experience of your choosing, along with private sessions of either your work or Creole Zen sessions. Must provide Negative Covid-19 Test, and show no symptoms for 1 week prior to entry. Price ranges from $75-$200, price negotiable for multiple days.

• Price: $45 /hour= Data Entry Assistant $50/hour= Exec. Assistant $65/ hour= Exec. Manager
    Packages
    1.) Data Entry Assistant- Basic Assistant duties, including all Microsoft programs

2.) Executive Assistant- In-Depth Executive duties, Microsoft, Box, Google Drive, Warehouse programming, Web Designer & Structure, Personalized duties based on your needs as the boss.

3.) Executive Manager- Included Executive Assistant duties as well as Household management, HR Coordinating, Cuisine Execution, Networking and Full QA appointments based on your needs.

• Price: $850 - $2200 / month

Small Group * Team size (up to 5)- *Price: $1200-$3200/month

• Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 5 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 4 hours-7 hours (as needed)
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted
PayPal, Venmo, Cashapp, Wire Transfer, Direct Deposit

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

*Talktime: It’s good to have you. Thanks for taking the time to do this with us.

What’s a fun fact about you?

*I was adopted by a different cultured family than my ethnicity. My family encouraged me to learn about my genealogical background and to study others as well. This lead to my education be worldly and my skills/experience in different cultures to just make me a funny, whimsical and overall awesome person!

What can you talk about for hours?

*Books, Game Of Thrones, Avatar: Last Airbender, FOOD FOOD FOOD, Emotional Alignment, Travel…FOOD…did I mention Food? :slight_smile: :sweat_smile:

What’s your favorite smell?

*A toss up of fresh country air, grass after rain, Sandalwood and Fresh Apple Cinnamon Pie also SMOKED BBQ (yum)

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

*My great-grandmother passed down a now dead culturally zen mantra, along with gheri (which helps you with congestion and MANY illnesses) I use these my whole life and just think its so awesome, but hasn’t really come up in conversation.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

*Invisibility- Think about it…you can only be truly invisible if your in your birthday suit…or you know Edna from The Incredibles, either way unless your a spy it would be pretty boring.

What is the most normal thing about you?

*I hate repacking the Christmas Decorations just like everyone else, but I get a boost of excited when it ends up super organized

What do you hate?

*Condescending attitudes and Bland Taste Buds (Live a little people!)

**My Clients come from all over the world. From different tax brackets and backgrounds. One thing they all have in common…They loved MEEEE :slight_smile: :smile: :smile:

In my words- You can hire an assistant that will do a good job or you can hire me. Someone who will cater to your needs and suggest new methods that will make your career or just your life easier, calmer and more adventurous. I worked in NYC where no ask was too big and no task was too small. Lets Talk today, get to know me and I guarantee you won’t regret it!

Why me?

*Where else are you going to find a top tiered Executive Assistant, with their own logistics company, who worked in politics, culinary, event marketing and Conference Coordinating…(psst…you won’t…HIRE ME :slight_smile: )

Why I’m passionate about this?

*When I see the difference I make in my clients lives and how they have grown into friendships. To be able to say I had a part in someone’s success and helped make the road easier…is the best feeling in the WORLD. I LOVE what I can achieve and it’s made my life so fulfilling!

What else I can do?

*Did I mention I am awesome at Interior Zen Design! :slight_smile: :wink: :herb: :pray: