Everything was created for a purpose. What's your purpose?

Life Coaching

Hi! I’m Dealto Williams from Indianapolis, IN. I help people change their lives by having a renewed mindset and overcoming beliefs and stigmas that have held them back from discovering their purpose in life. The way I like to look at things is from a biblical perspective. The Lord makes it clear when He states in His Word, “Do not copy the behaviors and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.”-Romans 12:2 (NLT)
Despite if you believe in God or not, can you agree that everything that was created was created for a purpose? You are a thing, so therefore you have a purpose. No matter what you have been through, if you are blessed to see another day, then there is a purpose for your existence.
“You are not what you’ve done. You are what you’ve overcome.” -Bishop B.

I will help you for free as I am to help people discover their purpose. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful. I will answer any questions and then engage in an intake session. In this session, we will discuss how coaching can and will help you become a better person and discuss if we would be a good fit to move forward with coaching.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $50 / hour

Packages
Discover Your Purpose Package

• Price: $400 ($100 due bi-weekly before sessions)
  • Length: 8-weeks
  • Target Audience: Young Adults between ages of 15-25)
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 30 mins

Payments accepted

• PayPal, CashApp, Zelle

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
    It’s Time: Make That Investment in YOU!!!

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
People say I am a big man in a little body!

What can you talk about for hours?
God/Spirituality, not religion

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
The things I have been through and they way God uses all things you go through to shape you into the person He created you to be.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?
Mind reading.

What is the most normal thing about you?
Define “normal”.

In my words

Be You and Be Free!!! There is way too much uncertainty going on in this world to let any system, ideology, or organization take away your freedom to choose. Learn to think for yourself and understand that there is a “Truth” out there that will set you free. You just have to be willing to let go of some deep rooted beliefs that has held a generation of achievers back from achieving greatness!

My teaching style
I exhort people to be diligent in seeking and finding their purpose in life.

Why me?
I believe God has blessed me the gift of exhortation to use that gift to show God’s glory through his gifts, that He freely gives to those who diligently seek Him.

Why I’m passionate about this?
Life is all about telling a story. Each person has a unique story to tell. I have decided to use my story to help others who may be in similar situations help them realize there is hope and a way out.