Even as a Life coach you need to reflect yourself πŸ™

Even as a Life coach there are days when apprehension and anxiety come up for me too. Especially when you run your own business.

This is where I’m exceptionally lucky to have my best friend (wifey) who is a coach also and kicks my arse. I also have an amazing spiritual coach and amazing close friends who challenge me, support me and encourage me to be better than I was yesterday.

This is how I help people. I have experienced the ups and downs of life from Military service, Operational tours, which included being away from home for long periods of time. I had huge successful jobs and long periods of unemployment. I am a Cancer survivor. I’ve had an exceptionally messy 1st marriage breakup with limited access to kids which lead to broken relationships with my kids.

All this is not a sympathy request this is LIFE and we all experience these hiccups and barriers along the way.

HOWEVER I have learnt the tools from Coaching and NLP, I have lived the experience and despite the hardships I keep coming out stronger and stronger. I learn and grow each time and over the years I have changed for the better exponentially.

This is why I LOVE what I do and give my whole self to helping you achieve the best for you with unconditional support along the way.

If you would like to talk and discuss how I know I can help and support you in your growth journey then please drop me a line, give me a call or book a chat through the link below and let’s together start your journey TODAY.

https://calendly.com/nigeltye/book-a-chat-with-me

1 Like