Enhance storytelling in your film and media projects with the right musical concepts!

Are you an emerging film maker, director, editor, media artist, film music composer?
I offer 1-on-1 sessions to help you create musical and sonic concepts for your film and media projects in a more conscious way, fully unlocking the storytelling potential of applied music and sound design. I created a training program focusing on central topics like “musical character development” and non-trivial functions of music in film.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or link to an uploaded video in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 24 hours to respond to your question.
  • Direct message me for a 1-on-1 session.

What happens in a session?

• We analyse soundtracks of videoclips
  • We discuss your ongoing projects and come up with great soundtrack ideas
  • We observe case studies and learn key terms and expressions used during the process of creating a professional sountrack
  • We do fun excercises that include:
    - producing sounds and loops with simple instruments such as parts of our body
    - exploring chaos and discipline in the sonic world
    - giving sound reactions to picture - translating colors, shapes, visual concepts, characters’
    personal traits to the language of music
    - developing stories from sound (and vice versa)

Message me in private chat for my direct contact links!

1-on-1 sessions:
Price: $40 / 60 min

Payments accepted:
PayPal

Why me?
With an academic background from Budapest & Vienna, I have been working, for 15+ years, full time as a composer and sound designer specialized in genre-blending, hybrid styles. (I am active in a wide range of musical genres from ambient electronic to symphonic orchestral scores to oriental-influenced world music.) I am a member of the European Film Academy.
I teach film scoring & musical concept development at several universities and international workshops. I have recently created music for the HBO docu-drama “ULTRA” (shortlisted for the European Film Award 2017), for AMC Networks’ channel „JIMJAM”, for the TV series „VIRTUÓZOK”, and for the animated movies “The Grickles” (KUFLIK) I & II. I am the in-house composer and sound designer of Kedd Animation Studio lead by Oscar-nominated Géza M. Tóth. My applied music production company is operating inside the renowned building of Pannonia Studios, Budapest.
Check out some samples of my work: Baleemus Sountracks
Paper World
Arrival to Judea
Frozen Souls
The legend of Ytlood
The Birth of Peace