English (ESL) classes, tutoring, conversation, exam prep, and more from a teacher with over 20 years experience

Hi, my name is Jason McKenzie and I am a Canadian ESL teacher with over 20 years of teaching experience in Canada, online and abroad. I have taught English in private language schools and High Schools in Indonesia, Slovakia, and Russia using the most up-to-date methods while having a deep dedication to my job and the ever-evolving English language. I hold an Advanced TESOL degree, Associates Degree in Multimedia Technology, and am currently studying for my Masters in Business Administration.

Based on your learning needs, I can deliver online English classes in conversational English, IELTS, FCE or CAE, Business English, or general English. I can provide a book-based curriculum or tailor-make lessons to meet your needs. Let me know what you want to focus on and I am sure we can develop a course that will deliver you results.

Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-daniel-boyd-mckenzie/

[ Services ]

Private 1-on-1 Lessons

Prices/rates/package deals

• 30-minute lesson: CDN $15 (prepaid)
    60-minute lesson: CDN $25 (prepaid)
  • “Block of 10” 30-minute lessons: CDN $135 (prepaid)
    “Block of 10” 60-minute lessons: CDN $225 (prepaid)
  • Platform: Zoom, Zhumu, SKYPE, WECHAT

The number of classes per week is up to you, as is the time. This can be discussed and arranged in the first meetup class (15-minute online meetup for free). Classes are guaranteed to be delivered, and should I miss a class the class will be given at a future date for free. Classes can be cancelled and rebooked with 24-hours notice.

[Payments accepted]

• e-transfer

[Additional Info]

If there are any questions or concerns (with payments, platform delivery, or curriculum) please message me and I will find a way to make it work for you. I look forward to hearing from you and teaching you, your children, or someone you know.