English as a Second Language (ESL) Tutoring & Lessons Offered

[Ask me anything!]

Hi! My name is Carrie. I currently live in Roseville, MI and am searching for any students looking to improve their English language skills - all ages and cultures are welcome! In addition to 1 year of ESL teaching experience at an institute in Ann Arbor, I also have ESL tutoring experience through a 4-month study abroad program in South Korea, a 120-hour i-to-i TEFL/TESOL Certificate, and a Bachelor’s Degree in Music, with a minor in TESOL, from Eastern Michigan University.

Learning a new language is insanely difficult and requires dedication and hard work, so I have immense respect for all language learners!

Based on your learning needs, I can offer you personal lessons tailored around the area(s) of English that you would like help with the most. In addition, if you simply want tutoring assistance with English classes that you are already taking, I can help with that, too!

[Links]

Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/carriegrignano/

[ Services ]

Private 1-on-1 Lessons

• Prices: 30 min. lessons: $15
    60 min. lessons: $20
    *Tutoring/Homework Help
  • Prices: 30 min. tutoring session: $12
    60 min. tutoring session: $18

:musical_note:The number of lessons per week is entirely up to you! You can choose up to 3 lessons a week, or stick with just 1 lesson per week - your choice! :]

[Payments accepted]

• PayPal, Zelle

[Additional Info]

-The first lesson is always free and is 30 minutes long, as it is simply an introduction lesson to learn about my student’s learning style, knowledge level, and personal goals for the lessons.
-If you are interested in beginning lessons for yourself or for someone you know, send me a Direct Message and I will get back to you within 2 business days!
-If neither of the above payment methods work for you, let me know and I will work with you to find one that does. :]