Empowered transformation begins today, love your life!

Are you ready to create authentic transformation in your life? As a holistic health coach and a yoga teacher I love to connect one on one and in small groups with people looking for powerful tools that they can implement in their lives to create real change. I hold a Bachelor of Science in Applied Health and Fitness and am trained and certified as a traditional Tantra yoga teacher. I take a holistic approach with all my clients to guide them through their journey of well Being and health. I am simply a guide.

My name is Kat, I’m a holistic health coach and am blessed to be located in beautiful Portland, Oregon on the West coast of the United States.

I welcome all inquiries about life, healing and mastering the art of self love, for loving your Self is the first step to manifesting the life you desire. You can truly enjoy every single day. Imagine waking up with contentment and fearless wonder. You can look forward to each moment as it lies before you by developing the ability to stay present with your self.

Please feel free to discuss the details with me and set up your first appointment. I welcome all ages, genders and cultural diversities. Human to human connections are my core values.

Incorporate meditation, ritual and magic into your every day life.
Discover peace and serenity which exists inside of you right now, tune in and expand your Being!

Traditional Tantra Yoga classes and holistic health coaching offered on Zoom.
Private Individualized and couples-$40.00
Groups of 4 or more-$10.00 each
Payments accepted through Venmo and PayPal

Free and contribution based public classes available through my website.
https://www.tantrayogapdx.com/

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

A bit about me.
I’m a world traveler, I love India and Paris equally and for opposite reasons.
I’m a mother, an auntie and a sister. My most formative years were spent homesteading rural land, raising daughters, vegetables and fruit, chickens, dogs, cats, rabbits, and a horse.
I now live in the urban jungle and grow food next to the sidewalk and work to build community in my neighborhood.
Spiritual growth is my passion and physical fitness is my key practice to develop vitality in body and mind. I work daily to cultivate love and kindness, acceptance and temperance in myself.

I am an artist, I paint with oils, pastels, watercolors and love to write creatively the inspiration that comes through my sprit.

I love to walk alone at night through the city streets and see the moon and stars in the sky.

Music is my refuge.

A daily yoga practice opens my heart and soul, empowers my life.

Food is my key ingredient for immune function, mental clarity and pleasure. I love fresh vegetables and fruit, a humanely raised meat and whole grains. I love to prepare delicious meals and preserve food through fermentation. I enjoy fine wines and occasionally sipping beautiful tequila or bourbon.

I am real.

I am a lifelong learner.

I am a naughty goddess and a sensitive lover. (I feel like I’m filling out a dating profile :wink:

I am human…

I make mistakes and learn from them.

I am authentic.

I step. fearlessly into each day.

I am honest.

I look people in the eyes.

I love to share a smile.

I will call someone out if it is needed, I am not inhibited to speak truth.

I am bold, courageous, soft and caring.

I question my own motives, I reflect, I hold myself accountable.

I am true.

I am working on humility,.

I am comfortable in my Self.

I love to connect with others that are different from me, I am open to new ideas, opinions and can take criticism, even if it momentarily offends my ego.

I love myself, in all my imperfections and strengths.

I love life and am blessed in my Being.

I am.

My studies in university include:
Psychology, stress management, spirituality, counseling, leadership, biomechanics, kinesiology, anatomy, physiology, exercise science, art, writing, literature, chemistry, 6 long terms of math, health coaching, communicable and chronic disease.

My studies outside of university include:
Permaculture education, garden education, Classical Homeopathy, Tantra yoga, Vinyasa yoga, Ashtanga yoga, meditation, art, photography, fermentation

I bring all of myself to my coaching and have worked one on one with people for many years through acute and chronic disease management. I look for the strengths in my clients for their personal and physical growth, utilizing their assets as resources that allow them to flourish through their health journey. I am available for my clients and will always be open to communicate and connect.

Let’s connect.
Learn to love who you are and begin to invite whatever you wish to be in your life. Get ready for personal transformation and reveal the beauty that you are inherently, as an individual, a spirit and a soul. It already lies within you, I promise. It’s time to unwrap your gifts!

1 Like