Emotional Eater's Support Coach

Ask me anything

I’m an emotional eater’s support coach. I’ll give you clarity on what you need to do and provide the support to make sure you do it. I’m Michelle and I live in Hollywood, Florida USA. I help people who eat emotionally and feel out of control because of it. I have suffered with gaining and losing weight all my life. I have tried many different diets including the latest: Keto. I’ve used my Fitness Pal and other apps and I’ve been on an online program similar to WW. I finally realized that none of it was going to work until I became aware that I was eating to regulate my emotions. I’m happy to tell you that I feel free from the struggle, and I’ve learned to be more aware in general. I’m more myself and I’m not scared of my inability to control my eating anymore. I’m not a skinny minny and I don’t know if I’ll ever be one, but I’m at peace with myself and my eating. I’ve lost 29 pounds, and I eat more of my favorite foods than ever before. I’d like to talk with you if you want to share your concerns, fears, hopes and dreams about feeling “normal” about food. Ask me anything you want and give me approximately 24 hours to respond.

http://www.michellemotivateme.com

https://www.linkedin.com/michellemotivateme

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30/20 minutes; $60/40 minutes; $90/60 minutes

Small Group

• Team size (limited to 5 students at a time)
  • Price: $397 per student
  • Length: 4 weeks
  • Meeting: 5 times per week
  • Session length: 1 hour
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo *

How to buy

• Ask questions in the comments. Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 24 hours by sending you a message on Talktime. From there, we will schedule a Discovery Call to get you set up with a schedule that accommodates your needs.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I’ve gone skydiving 5 times!

Which celebrity do people think you look like?

Christina Applegate

What can you talk about for hours?

Zumba, Zumba, Zumba

What’s your favorite smell?

My grandmother’s sauce (She was British but married an Italian-American man and learned to cook the best spaghetti sauce!!!)

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I studied drama at the School of Performing Arts, “FAME” in New York City with Jennifer Aniston and Chaz Buono (formerly Chastity - Cher’s child)

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

To be invisible

What is the most normal thing about you?

My dog, Chocolate

What do you hate?

Nothing - “What you resist, persists.” - Carl Jung

Anything else that you’d like to share?

I eat, sleep, drink Training… I’ve been a corporate trainer all my life… I love teaching and now I want to do it on a topic that I’m passionate about… something it took me all my life to learn… something that has finally made me feel free and joyful and I want YOU to feel the same way.

I know what you’re trying to hide

This is what woke me up that I was using food to regulate my emotions

My struggle with weight

What I look like now

My teaching style

I like to use humor. I listen. I check back with you to make sure I heard you correctly. I’m curious and I like to ask questions as if I were Oprah or Larry King… I really enjoy the whole process and if I understand you then I can help you… it takes time.

What can you expect from my lessons?

I’ve been a corporate trainer all my life as an independent contractor as well as an employee… if I didn’t teach effectively, I didn’t get work… I know how to get you to learn, remember the information and most importantly: put it into practice.

Why me?

I’m fun and entertaining AND I really care that you do something with the information I’m sharing with you. It’s no fun for me if your life doesn’t change in an amazing way. Your success is my success.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Out of all the things I’ve taught, this is the one thing that is truly from me and what I know to be true from my own personal struggle. If I can do it, then you can do it. Why not start by asking me a question? Ask me anything!