Electrical Engineering/Mentoring

Hi, my name’s Matt and I’m from Arizona in the US. I am a Navy vet, who is open for tutoring in the fields of STEM, physics, electrical engineering, or whatever puzzles you in life.

My experience is vast and hands on, with an emphasis in nuclear power. I have also worked in major company data centers, and now work in photovoltaic utility solar power plants.

My passion for knowledge is matched only by my desire to help others. IF YOU ARE in need of engineering or career advice / insight - I am for you. I work with engineers on day to day basis and see their livelihoods.

I also offer consultation services for all kinds of engineering projects.

Please feel free to message me personally and I will validate my credentials and resume to your satisfaction.

This is more so an offer of mentorship and professional guidance. I am looking to provide my services to greatly improves the lives of others and humanity. I do not strictly stop at academics when coaching pupils. I highly encourage positive, secular philosophy to foster and nurture constructive ideas and mindsets - which eventually turn out to be positive people.

Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $49 / hour

Packages

• Price: $199 - $299 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $229-$449 per student (varies on class size)
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1.5 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Consulting projects vary by scope and different fees are associated.

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Apple Pay, CashApp *

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I’m from Arizona and have never been to the Grand Canyon👍

What can you talk about for hours?

History, lots of WW2 stuff fascinates me.

What’s your favorite smell?

Rain out here in the desert🌵

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

How I raised myself.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

It’s funny because I used to want this one but mind reading.

What is the most normal thing about you?
My daily routine I suppose.

What do you hate?

Injustice of any kind.

Anything else that you’d like to share?

Thank you kindly for your consideration.