Eating to live, or living to eat?

I’ve always readjusted my thinking by stating this phrase…Am I eating to live, or living to eat? Food can be one of the easiest and gratifying outlets for comfort but when our choices start affecting our health, we scramble to make instant changes to our lifestyle- which is never an easy switch. Never.

Let me help you change your perspective on your relationship with food so you can start your journey on living your healthiest life.

If you’re interested in teaming up, comment below.

My first consultation is over the phone, for 20 minutes free of charge. This is where we can get to know each other better to see if it’s a good fit.

Coaching Call Initiation - $35 (60 minutes) Once you have decided we’re a good match, I’m your coach. Here to help you with your wellness journey. This call is to set you up for success.

Follow Up Calls - $25 (10-60 minutes) these calls are to keep you accountable. You can set these up whenever you’re feeling like you need guidance and some support. You can schedule these as frequent as you need.

Here is my [Linked In profile](http://linkedin.com/in/laura-roy-91591728Linked In Profile)