Eating Healthy, Weight Loss and Self Care Holistic Health Coach for Women Over 40

Hi There, my name is Rashida Turk. I am a Certified Holistic Health Coach.
I help women over 40 take back their power using self-care and nutrition. I am passionate about creating a safe and supportive space for women to honor their needs, own their power, and speak their truth.

Training & Education

• The Institute for Integrative Nutrition - Professional Training and Certification Program
  • eCornell - Certification - Plant-Based Nutrition
  • International Sport Sciences Association - Certification - Fitness Nutrition
  • Yoga & Ayurveda Center - 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training

Who I work with

• Those that are ready to commit to taking their health to the next level and transform their lives.
  • Know that their health is the #1 priority.
  • Ready to thrive and not just survive.

What we will do together

We work on YOU!! We will work on your fears and limiting beliefs and get clear about what is holding you back from achieving your wellness goals. We will dive deep into your story and uncover the WHY to achieve the HOW. Are you ready to take back your power?

My Story(the short version)

I know what it feels like to have your health spiraling out of control.

My wellness journey started in 2001. I had been suffering from I.B.S (irritable bowel syndrome) since I was a child. It finally came to a point where I could no longer deal with the constant stomach pain and infrequent bowel movements.

After many unsuccessful doctor visits and prescriptions, I decided to dig deeper into my “diagnosis”. I did a lot of research on IBS. After some trial and error, I discovered what works best for my body. This took a few years. I listened to my gut and eliminated foods that were making me sick. Red meat, pork, chicken, turkey. It was all literally making me sick. I was bloated, constipated, lethargic, irritable, and had developed adult acne. I started exercising on a daily basis, watched what I put in mouth and drank more water. I hated water because it didn’t have any flavor. But I learned to get over it when I realized how good it made me feel. Throughout the years I have come to realize that my body functions best following a plant-based lifestyle.

In 2018, after too many years of suffering, I decided to live a plant-based lifestyle. I am so glad I did. It was then that I became inspired to become certified in plant-based nutrition so that I could help my family and friends also live a healthier lifestyle. It has honestly been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I have energy, my skin glows, bowels move a few times a day (t.m.i I know but pooping daily is very important) mind is clear and I physically feel great!

To my surprise changing the way I ate not only had a huge effect on me physically but mentally and spiritually.

I have learned a lot about myself during this transition.

I have learned to love myself again. Be patient, kind, and more supportive of me. Most of all I have learned to enjoy the journey.

At this point, I decided to spread the love. If I can change my lifestyle and feel this good then it was time to help others do the same.

I have become very passionate about the health and well being of others. Now, I know everyone is different and not all situations are the same, however, It saddens me to see so many people depending on pills and diets to band-aid an issue (or possibly make it worse) they can resolve by changing their lifestyle.

This is where I come in. I would love to help you.

Are you ready to transform your health and live your best life?

If YES, please contact me at rashidasturk@gmail.com
www.holisticallyrah.com
www.instagram.com/holisticallyrah
www.facebook.com/holisticallyrah