Eating Disorder Recovery & Intuitive Eating Nutritionist

Ask me anything

Hi everyone! I’m Paola from Madrid, Spain. I am a certified nutritionist and personal trainer passionate about helping people heal their relationship with food and their body so they can bloom into the best version of themselves.

My website | Instagram | YouTube

I will be glad to help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $69 / hour
  • Location: Skype, WhatsApp video call (I’m open to other remote means)

Package 1

• Price: $229 / 4 consultations

Package 2

• Price: $309 / 6 consultations

Payments accepted

• Bank transfer

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
  • Go to my website and fill the form.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love pineapple on pizza.

What can you talk about for hours?

The connections between nutrition and religion/spirituality.

What’s your favorite smell?

Bakeries.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Small achievements in improving my relationship with food and letting go of control that other people take for granted.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Freezing time. Not if I still get older while time’s frozen.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I listen to pop music.

What do you hate?

Disappointing loved ones.

In my words

My lessons

1h video call consultations. Structure and methodology of consultations is 100% individualised for each specific case. We’ll go and learn step by step with weekly goals and tasks. I’ll provide you with tools to unmask limiting beliefs, beat your fears and face triggering situations for bad habits. I’ll teach you skills to overcome compulsions, fears and distortions. Respectful and compassionate approach, from the understanding given by personal experience.

Why me?

You won’t find diet culture talk in my consultations, but neither will I just tell you to eat and be happy… I know it’s not an easy process! I won’t judge you or think you’re a good or bad person based on your habits or what/how much you eat. This is a safe space for you to share even your deepest fears and darkest thoughts; believe me, I won’t be scared.

I got my Nutrition Certification with Mac Nutrition Uni and my Personal Trainer Certification with the National Strength and Conditioning Association. My practice is evidence-based and person-oriented, I don’t offer generic advice and I reject dangerous fads.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Because of my personal journey with anorexia nervosa recovery. I know what I used to think, the fears I used to have, how painful this process can be, and how awesome getting to the other side is.