Dream big dreams - the bigger the dreams, the more beautiful your reality will become

This is actually the secret to the success of many people. Everyone who has played sports knows that when you set a goal, all the focus is on it until you achieve it, and then you set yourself an even bigger goal until you reach the point that setting the next goal seems impossible, but, everything you have achieved so far was looked like impossible and you did it.

Look at this picture …

Tell me what you see?
Do you see the borders or boundaries?
Of course not.
There are no borders or boundaries, we create boundaries in our heads, and in that way, we are inhibiting our development.
In fact, you are not even aware of how powerful you are (I wrote about that in the previous text).
You are great, gorgeous, beautiful, perfect just the way you are, so stop hinder yourself and stop limiting yourself, because you have no limits. You have set yourself illusions about limitation, only you can break them down.

Raise your head high and look at the universe, it applauds and cheers for you, all these stars above are your most loyal audience, they are your biggest fans. Don’t let them down because they believe in you. Don’t let yourself down, and start believing that you can achieve anything you want.

Much love :heart:

Antares

2 Likes

Beautiful!
I like that!

1 Like

Dear Sunny,

Thank you very much, I am really thankful for your words :heart:

Goal setting is so important! We have to continue to aim for our goals even when things just seem to not to go our way. The important thing is to not give up. :blush: Patience, determination, and believing in ourselves is so important in a world filled with daily negativity (news, social media, people, etc.). I love that you are so encouraging and sharing positivity to inspire others to believe in themselves! When we have a growth mindset, we begin to change our negative perspectives or experiences and turn them into positive ones. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Dear CounselorNellie,

Thank you very much for your encouraging words, for your support. That means a lot to me. :heart:
My mission is to wake up as many people as I can, in that mission I can show them the road where they need to go and to be with them all the time to show them what they need to do to improve their life but the choice is up to them. I am here to lead them only if they want me to. I am here temporarily like we all do but as long as I am here I will try to make this world a better place.

2 Likes