Don't allow 2020 to stop you from having a clear vision for 2021!

Great Day Kings and Queens, 2020 has been one hell of a ride and I am sure we can all agree on that. 20/20 means clear vision as we know but contrary to the belief, life has never felt as blurry as this year (depending on how you look at it). I chose to look at this year as a blessing, despite the deaths of so many people 2020 has allowed us to sit down, and finally take a break. It allowed relationships that were sinking to float back on top and toxic relationships to finally sink.

It allowed us to see how unhealthy some of us actually are. Not just when it comes to external factors such as cleanliness but also internally. I don’t know about you but this year I was able to really reflect on my life and use that time to better myself from the inside out.

While some used this time to do nothing I chose to improve. In doing so, I realized that there are people that have no intention for the next season of their life due to fear and uncertainty.

Don’t allow 2020 to stop you from having a clear vision for 2021!
I repeat, Don’t allow 2020 to stop you from having a clear vision for 2021!

What is it that you truly desire for yourself, what type of life do you see you living in the future? This is a question we must answer for ourselves. If we do not know where we want to go, we should not be mad at where we end up. So I ask again, what is it that you truly desire for yourself write it down. Writing always helps me see clearly rather than just thinking it.

And do not be scared to touch on every aspect of your life. Talk about your careers, lifestyles, home, finances, family, sex life, and etc… What ever it is be completely transparent with yourself and give yourself what you deserve!

Below I have pictures of my intentions and I was serious about all aspects even romantic so don’t mind the covered up parts lol its private!

6 Likes

Absolutely inspired! I love your transparency and the idea of this!! Amazing!!:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you, some times its best to be transparent so you can transform!!!

3 Likes

Solid work! Glad to see you taking action.

2 Likes

Thank you, hope everyone else does the same as well!

1 Like

Wow. That was very helpful with the thoughts you wrote down.

2 Likes

I am happy it was able to help, have you written yours yet?

1 Like

No, not yet @KingDeion44

2 Likes

Ok, I appreciate the honesty lmk when you do!

1 Like

your welcome @KingDeion44

1 Like

Agreed And Wow what a dairy

Appriciate all you doin and be happy forever keep others the same as ya

1 Like

Let me know too heheh i like to see other peoples diary in a good way

1 Like

Definitely will do Dave, its the best frequency I have come across and until I hear of different or a better frequency than happiness and love I will remain the same!

1 Like

Is there something better then happiness and love ?

:innocent:

1 Like

Couldnt pay me to believe so!

1 Like

Heheheheheheh Ma Man

1 Like