Do you want to meditate? I can show you how you can improve your life ❤

Ask me anything

Hi,

My name is Mario Markovic, and I am from Serbia. A small country in Europe, located in the center of the Balkan Peninsula. Those who know at least a little bit of history understand that I went through a lot, and that is true. Ever since I was born, there have been wars, sanctions, one of the biggest hyper-inflation in the world, and then the bombings… and so on, ugly pictures have been shifting ever since, but you realized the point, a very difficult place to live. Basically, this place of my birth gave me a lot of life experience. And I’m grateful for that. You’re probably wondering, “What should I be grateful for?” Well, if it weren’t for all that, I wouldn’t be the way I am today. I would probably never venture into the world of meditation, energy, vibration, frequency, the law of attraction (LOA)… but not to list everything. And now after more than 15 years, I have mastered all these techniques. Meditation helped me rise above everything, and energy taught me how to direct it to work for me and not against me, the law of attraction taught me what to pay attention to and what just to let go. I guess all of you who are reading this have already encountered these topics or are at least familiar with them. And if you haven’t, then this may sound familiar to you… you live in the past or in the future, or you think too much about the events that will happen or about events that have already occurred, if you think too much about everything, if you are lonely, if you see yourself as a failure, a disappointment, if you have no self-esteem if you have no self-confidence if you think you are energetically weak if you think the whole world is against you, don’t worry I have already been in all these situations and I will help you, and together we will turn not the whole world but the whole universe to be on your side.

Is this possible? Of course, it is possible. Trust me.

Here I offer you help that consists of more than 15 years of research, meditation, energy, the law of attraction, what works, and what doesn’t. And rest assured that everything I’ve taught you, I’ve tried a thousand times before to make sure it works.

It is up to you to change your life for the better or not.

I’m waiting for you.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then includes the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 3 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $ 30/ hour

Packages

• Price: $600 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 6)
  • Price: $300 per student
  • Length: 6-weeks
  • Meeting: 7 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 (up to 3) hours
  • Start date: Anytime

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Payoneer.

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime. We will arrange everything via messages.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I played basketball for the national team at a very young age.

What can you talk about for hours?

Stars, the universe, about energy, other galaxies, wormholes, black holes, whirlpool, vortex …

What’s your favorite smell?

The scent of lilac (syringa).

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

From an early age, I was all by myself, I achieved everything on my own. I literally never had a family or support but that didn’t stop me to love and believe in the goodness of other human beings.

What’s one superpower you would NOT want?

All superpowers are good if you use them for the right purposes.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I’m not a superman, I am just a human being. :slight_smile:

What do you hate?

Hate is just an emotion that manifests itself in a lack of love. I don’t hate anything … I love everything :heart:

Anything else that you’d like to share?

“All you need is love” :slight_smile: :heart:

Only for those who still not believe

I helped a lot of people privately, but my favorite and best “mission” was with my mother (who also by the way didn’t believe in all this). Please read it to the end.

My mother got married very early, to a person (whose name I can’t even pronounce or can call him father), who was considered the best option for her to “escape” from a small environment (but remember, the right goal done for the wrong reason is wrong the goal). Thus, at the age of only 17, she fell into the hands of a cruel man who beat and mistreated her, as well as her children. When I grew up as a young man, I opposed him and there was everything, but it was all in vain because she decided to stay with him because of the fear he instilled in her. So I was helpless in my intention to help her.

After a while, she fell ill with cancer. Of course, I was by her side all the time. She was treated for a very long time, but as with any form of cancer, the doctors “forbade” her nervousness and stressful situations, which was impossible considering the person she lived with. I tried to explain to her that her body was giving signals that she could no longer endure all that torture, but of course, she didn’t listen to me and she stayed with him.

After a while, she tried to kill herself, drinking 19 bensedini, but by some “miracle” she survived.

Shortly afterward, doctors diagnosed her with a “stroke of the eye” (bursting of the eye capillaries, which caused much weaker vision and potential danger to the brain).

Finally, after all that, I talked to her, who knows how many times, but this time she listened to what I told her. And if she was very scared, she decided to divorce (I assured her that I would be by her side all the time). She finally left the house, moved into my apartment. She divorced after a month. She wanted to work with me on meditation and to instruct her a little more in what I do or to quote in her words: “If you have been doing this for so long, it must be something very good.” She smiled and hugged me. After 6 months, her condition significantly improved, and even her eye began to heal, which even the doctors could not believe because they predicted such a condition for the rest of her life. After only 7 months, she found the love of her life. After 9 months, she married that person and now she lives happily with him in another country far from everything that happened to her.

The message from all this is that if the plant starts to wither (die), don’t throw it away, change its environment and you will see that it will bloom again. Because it is your right to bloom in full glory. The universe wants you to bloom in full splendor because you are his best creation.

And yes, at the end of it all, I didn’t want to convince you to come to my class or to go on that adventure with me. I wanted to encourage you that if you don’t like the current life, take the first step and start changing it. Go alone. Don’t settle for small things because everything you want can be yours and it is waiting for you to gather courage and move towards your dreams. Do not tolerate anything because if you suffer it means that the environment does not suit you, it will accumulate, and eventually the plant will begin to wither as was the case with my mother.

I am sure of one thing, if you continue to do what you have been doing so far… you will continue to get what you have been getting so far.

Much love :heart:

Antares.

My teaching style

I will slowly introduce you to the world of meditation. Starting with the breathing technique, through opening the 7 chakras, powerful visualizations, and finally, you will see for yourself how you slowly begin to see the world with different eyes.

What can you expect from my lessons?

I will explain to you why some things have happened to you so far? How to change them? Why some things have not happened to you yet, even though you really want them? How to reverse the flow of energy in your favor. And much more. I will answer all of your questions.

Why me?

Because I have more than fifteen years of experience and I have already helped many people in my environment to change their lives.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Because I have already tried all of this and I saw that it works on all people, without exceptions.

What else I can do?

If you don’t want to do meditations or you’re just not up for it, that’s fine. I can easily talk to you and help you improve your life in other ways. There is nothing to be afraid of or ashamed of. Everything we talk about remains confidential.

Some basic information about me

I’m an organization engineer, I worked in a big construction company but I quit because it was too exhausting, and honestly if you don’t enjoy the job you do then you don’t have to do it. Life is too short to deal with things you don’t like. I realized through my life that every step actually led me to what I enjoy the most, and that is to help other people overcome difficult moments in life-based on my experiences or through other acquired skills

I also worked on a UNICEF project in which we helped children without parental care or with difficult living conditions. On that occasion, I actually felt the real charm and real happiness when you help someone, and he gives you back with a totally sincere and innocent smile on his face, it is really priceless. Then I really realized that if you want to understand life again, you have to talk to a 5-year-old kid. It helps you understand true values again.
On that trip with UNICEF, I met a lot of interesting people and had a lot of interesting events. One of those people is Giacomo Pirozzi, an Italian, one of the best UNICEF photographers, from whom I later received a diploma in photography.

Remember life is not a competition or one destination… life is a journey through which you carry your strongest weapon smile and love.

Much love :heart:

Antares

And yeah … I forgot to mention that I love being active, I like the gym :wink: :slight_smile:

and now I am presenting to you my youtube channel where I will teaching about meditation, vibration, frequency, breathing technique, pep-talk, visualization … be free to join me on this trip.
The first video is a welcome note:

https://youtu.be/8EW9Ep7dQfU

and the second is an introduction:

and very soon I will start with regularly posting the materials on my channel about everything that I already mentioned.

And now this video is available… enjoy.

Check up the latest video

What is the most common sign when you do meditation properly?

1. signs that show you that you are doing meditation correctly.
1 Like