**Do you need some assistance in your club or college rowing development?**

Hi, Im Gary and I can help you to look at how your rowing or indeed your approach to rowing can be developed, and as someone away from your club, can explain the principals of good rowing and help you develop. I am based in the UK, but able to provide support throughout the world through Facetime or Zoom.

Cost £20 for half hour

About me

I have been a rowing coach for over 12 years and I am currently working with a strong mens squad in the UK and hope to achieve major wins through this year.

In the past I have accomplished wins at major events with club level athletes. This includes wins at domestic and international multi lane regattas, together with wins at Women’s Henley and highly competitive crews at Henley Royal Regatta.

I pride myself on detailed technical analysis of the rowing stroke and how to get the best boat speed for the amount of effort you can apply.

I develop detailed training schedules to help athletes develop and work on a one to one basis on their physical and metal development with nutritional support to help them achieve their very best.

Ask me anything

I am also able to offer basic advice for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: £20/ half hour

Packages

• Price: £100 / month
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week for 45 mins

Small Group sessions

• Team size (up to 4)
  • Price: £90 per athlete
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 45 mins

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.