Do you need Parenting advice or help for your School Aged Kid? I'm here for you!

What can I do for you?

• Do you need parenting or school advice?
  • Tutoring or homework help?
  • Maybe you’d like help getting your kiddos to be able to complete their schoolwork and get caught up in this virtual-school world that we are living in?
  • What about a non-judgmental ear to help out with whatever brought you here?
  • Pretty much anything that falls under the (huge) umbrellas of parenting or school… I’m here for you!

Prices & Packages

• Quick question? Free :wink: Just drop a question in the comments section.
  • 1-to-1 Parenting Consultation or Tutoring: $30 for a 30-minute session
  • Monthly Small Group tutoring: $220 per student (Two 30-minute sessions weekly with no more than 3 students)
  • Monthly 1-to-1 tutoring: $300 per student (This includes two 30-minute sessions weekly and unlimited email correspondence)

Payments accepted

• Venmo, Cash App, Apple Pay

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

A little about me:

Hi, Y’all! My name is Nikki Rose and I can’t wait to chat with you! I live, love, and teach in South Florida. I love my kids, the sun, and anything that lets me be creative. Over the past 2 decades, I’ve created my own little circus with a middle schooler, a 2nd grader, and a preschooler that too big for his britches! I’ve gotten to learn and explore all the fun things that come with raising 3 very different personalities. I’d love to hear all about the big personalities that your littles are growing into. Kiddos can be a challenge but when we remember that they are just little people experiencing big emotions, we are better able to get to their level and help raise them to be happy adults who can tackle anything life throws at them.

I have been a certified teacher for over 10 years. I have taught everything from Kindergarten littles to marvelous middle schoolers. I have taught reading, language arts, science, history, and my all-time favorite ART! If you need tutoring or just another adult to help your kiddo with their homework, I would love to help.

Ask Me Anything:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.

• If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then includes the video link in the comments.

• Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your question.