Do you need help with your New Year Goals?

Ask me Anything! Do you have something that is stressing you out? Do you have some big goals this year that you would love to be able to accomplish? Ask me and I may be able to give you a quick and easy tip!

Hi! I’m Paulette and I am currently living in Denver Colorado USA. I work with career women and women entrepreneurs striving to make their career or business work along with family and home life without constant anxiety, feelings of overwhelm, sleep issues and low energy. As a Stress Management Health Coach and an Art of Feminine Presence instructor, I offer clear and specific coping strategies for each woman to help them tap into their Feminine Power and Presence to lead in their business or career and live a happier and healthier life.

While I focus mainly on woman, everyone has stress, so feel free to reach out to me even if you are man!

A little about me;
I founded fluidStrong Wellness after “surviving” 13 years in a Human Resources Staffing & Recruiting career in Corporate America. I became a Stress Management Health Coach in the Greater Denver Metro Area and have been providing stress management sessions and fitness instruction for 10+ years, with over 15 years active involvement in core development with emphasis on using movement, mindfulness and breath for stress reduction and mind/body/soul centering.

I have a passion for inspiring others to make healthy lifestyle changes and will incorporate Pilates, Yoga, Essentrics®, meditation and T’ai Chi to create a new level of appreciation for the body that provides a wonderful workout for mind, body and soul. I am a certified Pilates, yoga, T’ai Chi and Essentrics instructor and have been teaching for over 14 years and have changed the lives of well over 500 people with regard to their weight and stress management.

My background in that high-stress human resources career prompted me to create a stress management “toolbox” to help all areas of corporate with their employee’s stress management needs. Learning how to manage your daily stress will allow more productivity, creativity and higher regard for your career and love of life in general.

My own challenges with Celiac Disease encouraged me to research food as a therapy for mind/body balance for over a decade. If you are stressed about weight loss, I will be able to get to the root of the issue and help you achieve your goals. Stress and digestive issues go hand in hand along with a lower ability to lose weight.

When someone asks you how you’ve been, is ‘busy’ your reply? With your inner voice stating that you are also overwhelmed and exhausted? We have all been there. Working with me you will find the right tools to motivate and move yourself forward in what you would like to accomplish, making yourself feel like a winner and no longer feeling lost and strained in your efforts.

As a speaker, I have presented at the National Wellness Institute’s yearly conference showcasing my Power of Breath and Food Therapy for Stress Management presentations. I also present at women’s retreats and corporate workshops on various subjects revolving around stress management, the Art of Feminine Presence® and a combination of the two to assist career women in their search to be more heard and appreciated in their work.

I created a 90-day Freedom From Stress program and a 6-month Stress Free Formula program, a 30-Day Free My Stress Now program as well as offer daily fitness classes.

Here’s how it works:

1. Connect with me! Reach out and let me know what you are seeking help with. What type of daily stress do you have? Are you trying to lose weight, stop smoking or sleep better? Do you want more energy, more productivity and more focus and creativity each day?

2. I will ask some deeper questions as well. What type of daily exercise are you currently doing? What does your typical daily diet look like? How much sleep do you normally get each night? What are you currently doing to relieve your stress. There is no judgement for any of the answers, and the more honest you are, the better I can create a program for you.

3. We will discuss a set day and time for our one-on-one calls each week and if you would prefer phone or Zoom calls. Each week I will ask questions to see what specific stress you are dealing with and then be able to offer you coping strategies that feel good to you and something you will be able to use on your own.

4. In the 90-Day and 6-Month programs you will have an option for a 911 reach out at anytime during your program for help with a specific issue.

Services

One-on-One 30-min session- $80
or
One-on-One 60-min Session- $140
What You Receive with Your One Hour Session
1:1 consult via phone or Zoom to identify your stress
Stress Management suggested practical tip specified to your stress and situation.

Freedom From Stress program
What You Receive with Your 90-Day Program
• 1 Hour deep dive consult to identify your stress ($700 value)
• Weekly 1:1 calls with a Stress Management suggested practical tip ($2000 value)
• 1 Weekly mat Pilates video link to do at your convenience ($1500 value)
• Monthly access to a 911 call whenever needed ($1000 value)
• Stress coloring book, pencils and tea set ($50.00 value)
• 1 Hour deep dive post consult ($700 value)
Total Value: $3250

Investment: $1497
The investment in the 90-Day Personal Stress Management Program is (please check your preference):
□ USD $1497 if paid in full
or
□ USD $1597 in monthly payments (3 payments of $533/month).

Stress Free Formula program
What You Receive with Your 6-Month Program:
• 1 Hour VIP Kickoff consult to identify your stress ($1000 value)
• 1 Hour VIP Kickoff consult to identify your stress ($1000 value)
• Weekly 1:1 calls with a Stress Management suggested practical tip ($2000 value)
• 1 Monthly Webinar (recording) on a stress management topic ($3000 value)
• 1 Hour Monthly Q/A live webcast ($3000 value)
• 2 Weekly mat Pilates video link to do at your convenience ($3000 value)
• Monthly access to a 911 call whenever needed ($1000 value)
• Stress Management Weekend Retreat ($1500 value)
• Chair in the 5-week Art of Feminine Presence circle ($300 value)
• 1 Hour Post VIP Consult ($1000 value)
Total Value: $12,800

Investment: $5997
The investment in the 6-month Stress Free Formula Program is (please check your preference):
□ USD $5997 if paid in full
or
□ USD $6600 in monthly payments (3 payments of $1100/month).

Free My Stress Now- 30-Day Program
What You Receive with Your 30-Day Program
• 30-min consult to identify your stress ($200 value)
• 1 Weekly Stress Management suggested practical tip ($500 value)
• Stress coloring pages ($10.00 value)
• 30 min post consult ($200 value)
Total Value: $910
Investment: $497
The investment in the 30-Day Personal Stress Management Program is (please check your preference):
□ USD $497 if paid in full
or
□ USD $550 in monthly payments (2 payments of $275/month).

Payments accepted
• You can either use my PayPal or Venmo links.
• Jot in the message line the program and your email address so I can be in touch with the next steps.
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/FluidStrong or Venmo: paulettefs@gmail.com or 720-621-0805

How to buy
• You can direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime with the links to my PayPal or Venmo accounts and we set up a time to chat and begin your program.

Fitness Services
Online weekly fitness classes: mat Pilates, Power Stretch and Essentrics classes.
• Price: $100/ one month of unlimited classes. (8 classes per week, a $320 value)
• Recordings of the Pilates and Power Stretch classes will be sent at the end of each day. You can use the recordings to do your workout on your own schedule.

Payments accepted
• You can either use my PayPal or Venmo links.
• Jot in the message line your email address so I can send you the monthly class links.
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/FluidStrong or Venmo: paulettefs@gmail.com or 720-621-0805

How to buy
• You can direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime with the links to my PayPal or Venmo accounts and we set up a time to chat and begin your program.

What’s a fun fact about you?

I love my Irish Heritage and enjoy listening to bagpipes and Gaelic Storm.

What can you talk about for hours?

Food and how it can help you decrease stress, increase brain capacity and help you sleep.

What’s your favorite smell?

Sandlewood, Vetiver and Vanilla

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Raising my autistic son as a single mom.

What is the most normal thing about you?

I love sweets and use to be a “2-cookie a day” kind of gal :slight_smile:

What do you hate?

Hate is a very strong word and I only use it when referring to child molesters and rapists. I do not like mean people or bullies. I am also not a big fan of narcissists, but since I have survived living with one, I know all the tricks and can help you too.

Here is a link to my most recent blog posts:

Why I’m passionate about this?

I have walked your walk and have spent the last 20+ years discovering how to create a more balanced life with stress, that I know I can resonate with whatever stress you are going through. Don’t be afraid to reach out.