Do you know how to make your room more attractive?

Hi! Merhaba! Buongiorno!
I am Emriye ASLAN from SAMSUN, TURKEY. I am an interior architect. I adore my job. I am married and have two daughters. For long years I worked as a teacher. As I was a teacher, I started my second university, MSGSU Department of Interior Architecture. I worked in Naples, Italy during my internship.
Now I draw residental, office, clinic, facade, restaurant projects and implement these projects. Sometimes I draw and send project remotely.
If you are planning to buy a new sofa for your house or if you don’t like your kitchen and don’t know what to change, I would be very pleased to give advice to you. I like having new friends from different cultures. It sounds cool.:wink:

| Instagram |

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:
:eyes: Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, I’d rather not answer it. Please be clear.
:eyes: If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: 1 space/ furniture $30/ 40 minutes

Payments accepted

• PayPal
    How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.