Discover how you can achieve a better state of fitness

Hi! I’m Jude from the Philippines and currently living and working as a Fitness Coach in Finland.

I’m here to listen and be your friend and if you can allow me, I can also help you to gain insight into those issues that can affect your success of achieving your fitness goal and maintaining a better state of fitness. I am happy to share my own experience and perspective as a coach with you that may be helpful for your fitness journey. just let me know how can I help.

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then includes the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

1-on-1 Consultation

• Price: $20 / 45 mins

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to start

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I don’t do small talk.

What can you talk about for hours?

I can talk about fitness, personal development, spirituality, and how the mind works

What’s your favorite smell?

Lavander

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I managed to compete in men’s physique competition with a plant-based diet.

What is the most normal thing about you?

Compassion and understanding

In my words

My teaching style

I don’t really teach but to give safe space for people to discover their own true capabilities because we already have all the resources that we need to transform ourselves. We are just so distracted by different kinds of stuff that surrounds us and that makes it more difficult for us to recognize our own potentials. Consider me as your mirror

Who is this for?:
If you want to know where to start or how to begin your fitness journey
If you want to know how to improve your exercise or nutrition program
If you are seeking a piece of advice about how to deal with your fitness-related difficulties
or
If you need help to deal with your physical and emotional hurdles

What will we do?:
Together we will identify what limitations you currently have or have encountered in the past,
Because I know that it’s extremely difficult to come up with better solutions
If you are not aware of the things that keep away you from getting a better state of fitness.

• We will talk about your current lifestyle
  • We will discuss what do you want to achieve
  • We will review your current diet and nutrition
  • We will go through with your current exercise program

then we can figure out together what are the possible things that you can do to be successful and you can select the best option for you.

Why me?
Because I’m not selling any online or personal training program.

******I only offer my 1 - 1 fitness coaching locally *******

So here my best interest is to share with you what I know and all the things that I’ve learned about health and fitness so that you will have an idea of what are the strategies and options that you can do to improve your fitness.

I always seek to understand, that’s why I dedicate my life to get to know myself first because I’m aware that I can only understand others until the point that I understood myself.

Why I’m passionate about this?

I’m passionate about this because I know that we all deserve to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle and this can be achieved by just expanding our awareness.