Digital Illustration Teacher (adobe, procreate, CSP, or other)

Hi! My name is Aaron Cooper. I am a digital Illustrator (graduated with a BFA in illustration in 2019), and I’m currently living in Loudon, New Hampshire. I love illustration with all of my heart. Being in the art community and talking about art with others is like a breath of fresh air to me. With that said I take every opportunity to share it with others which is why I thought offering to help people along their artistic journey here would be a great idea.

My website | Instagram | https://www.linkedin.com/in/aaron-cooper-12a458184/

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful. * Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $65/45min $80/Hour

Packages

• Price: $400 - $600/ month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $95 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1.5 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo*

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

I play tennis and I’m very okay at it haha. It’s my favorite sport though it’s not exactly popular in New Hampshire

What can you talk about for hours?

SO MANY THINGS! I love tv/movies/video games. My favs are Game of Thrones, Prospect, and The Last of us Part 2

What’s your favorite smell?

Pine trees or Apple Pie

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

Honestly some of the illustration jobs I’ve done but I don’t want to come across like I’m bragging to my art friends so I don’t bring them up a lot

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Probably toads from that X-men movie, he was kinda gross. Actually a lot of X-men have bad powers lol.

What is the most normal thing about you?

This is such a weird question lol, I think most things? I don’t look like an artist I just look like some guy haha. I feel like a lot about me is more normal, but I guess normal is subjective.

What do you hate?

The movie the shape of water. People who are mean to wait staff (Or just mean in general).

Anything else that you’d like to share?

Yes! I am very friendly though I am monotone haha. definitely feel free to message me any questions you may have about myself or this “course”/1 on 1s. I want this to be stress free and fun. I don’t want this to feel like a college course, cause if it did why wouldn’t you just take a college course?

In my words

My teaching style

Observant, playful, but direct. I want to keep my teaching light and have you feel at ease but you will learn some stuff at the same time.

What can you expect from my lessons?

To have a more developed grasp on art and what kind of art you would like to make.

Why me?

90% of art teachers are going to tell you more “Don’ts” than “Do’s” which can really suck the fun out of creating. Sometimes people take the path to becoming an artist so seriously that they no longer enjoy creating. I want to help people along their path without crushing their creativity.

Why I’m passionate about this?

Illustration is the first thing I’ve done in my life that I felt fired up and competitive about. I really put my all into it and you can expect the same attitude when I’m teaching the subject. With other things I am very laid back but when it comes to art I feel like i’m firing on all cylinders and I can’t contain my excitement.