Design thinking

Hi people!
This is Anushka Rana, if you will ask me about my qualifications and job role, currently I’m a Design Faculty and in the education industry from past 2 years; didn’t start my career directly in teaching but but as an assistant designer for a lingerie brand. I am here to help you all with an abundance of design related information.
Apart from the full time job I do, my interest lies in talking about spirituality, psychology, learning from experiences and teaching from experiences.

I know that there are a lot of people who needs help with the studies but somewhere the limitation of finances can stop you from what you desire to do.
keeping everything limited and convenient the guidance can be just about 2500 Rupees INR. (
$45.02 in Australian currency)

I am an Indian citizen, 26 years of age. An enthusiast, motivated and optimistic person.
I have completed my Bachelors (graduation) in B.com Hons 3 years and Post graduate Diploma in Fashion design 2 years, to add, I have 1 year of industry experience as an assistant fashion designer and 2 years of teaching experience as a Fashion design faculty, in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Bengaluru Karnataka, India.

The software I am currently addicted to is CLO 3D.

supported links -
https://www.linkedin.com/in/anushka-rana-1b9365137/

For starters - lets start with what we will be learning here.
( the topics will keep on changing)

**DESIGN THINKING - Knowing and understanding the client.
Design thinking is about believing we can make a deference, and having an intentional process in order to get to new, relevant solutions that create positive impact. Design Thinking gives you faith in your creative abilities and a process for transforming difficult challenges into opportunities for design.
The study of design thinking is not just applied in fashion but can be applied and required in almost all the knowledgeable fields. it can be used as a starting point to actually start something of your own and also how to take different projects forward and in the right directions.

Now, to build the right road for you, you have to make sure that you have the right market for the same, and to know what is the right market, you have to understand the right customer. The design process will help you to identify the same.

The steps we will be studying about are -
IDEATION
EXPERIMENTATION
EVOLUTION

Ask me anything about fashion

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $45.02 / hour

Packages

• Price: $350 - $360 / month

Small Group

• Team size (up to 5)
  • Price: $32 per student
  • Length: 4-weeks
  • Meeting: 2 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 2 hours
  • Start date: New groups start monthly

Payments accepted VIA GOOGLE PAY Before sessions start

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.