Curious as to what your Pets would love to tell you? I Can Help!

Ask me anything

Hi! I’m Anja from Perth, Western Australia and currently living in Nambour, Queensland Australia. I help people communicate with their pets (alive or crossed over) on a spiritual level. I can ask your pet any questions you have for them, and
give your their answers, as well as any messages they have for you. I can also do energetic healing on them if needed, using Kinesiology.

[My website] - coming soon

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $35 / 20 minutes (Pet Communication only)
  • Price: $50 / 30 minutes (Pet Communication and Healing)

Payments accepted

• PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?

• I’m a Horse Riding Instructor and Kinesiologist

What can you talk about for hours?

• I can talk about horses and my animals for hours on end

What’s your favorite smell?

• That smell just before it rains.

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

• My personal achievements in the world of Dressage. Getting to ride at state level on my self trained horse was a real highlight.

What is the most normal thing about you?

• Everything - I don’t consider myself to be special or really out there.

What do you hate?

• People abusing or neglecting animals.

In my words

How I Become An Animal Communicator

I learnt how to talk to animals on a spiritual level a couple of years ago. I saw a post on the internet (can’t remember where exactly) that was offering to communicate with your pet and you could ask them any questions you wanted.

Curious, I messaged her and recieved my “reading”, which was surprisingly accurate and captured my horses character to a “T”. Long story short we became good friends and she offered to teach me how to communicate with animals.

As you can imagine I was skeptical that I could do it, but I accepted the challenge and I was amazed how easy it was for me to learn and communicate with her animals .

What convinced me ,was when she got herself a new puppy, she asked me what she had named him. I replied with “Ikarus” and she said yes that was his new name. Now Ikarus would have been the very last name I would ever imagine anyone naming a pet, but that just confirmed to me that this (animal communication ) was something I was meant to be doing, and I got excited about helping pets and their owners :slight_smile:

I recently also completed my Diploma in Progressive Kinesiology to help animals in a more natural and holistic way. There are quite a few techniques that lend themselves perfectly to long distance (no contact) healing, it combines well with spiritual communication.

Feel free to ask me any questions you like and I will answer you as soon as i can.

Have an amazing day.

(Some pics of my pets - Jessie, Ellie and Toby)

me and gesse ellie at the park toby as a young lad