Ask me anything
Hi! I’m Anja from Perth, Western Australia and currently living in Nambour, Queensland Australia. I help people communicate with their pets (alive or crossed over) on a spiritual level. I can ask your pet any questions you have for them, and
give your their answers, as well as any messages they have for you. I can also do energetic healing on them if needed, using Kinesiology.
[My website] - coming soon
I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:
- Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
- If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video.
- Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.
- Price: $35 / 20 minutes (Pet Communication only)
- Price: $50 / 30 minutes (Pet Communication and Healing)
- Location: Messenger or Private Message
How to buy
- Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.
Interview with Talktime
What’s a fun fact about you?
- I’m a Horse Riding Instructor and Kinesiologist
What can you talk about for hours?
- I can talk about horses and my animals for hours on end
What’s your favorite smell?
- That smell just before it rains.
What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
- My personal achievements in the world of Dressage. Getting to ride at state level on my self trained horse was a real highlight.
What is the most normal thing about you?
- Everything - I don’t consider myself to be special or really out there.
What do you hate?
- People abusing or neglecting animals.
In my words
How I Become An Animal Communicator
I learnt how to talk to animals on a spiritual level a couple of years ago. I saw a post on the internet (can’t remember where exactly) that was offering to communicate with your pet and you could ask them any questions you wanted.
Curious, I messaged her and recieved my “reading”, which was surprisingly accurate and captured my horses character to a “T”. Long story short we became good friends and she offered to teach me how to communicate with animals.
As you can imagine I was skeptical that I could do it, but I accepted the challenge and I was amazed how easy it was for me to learn and communicate with her animals .
What convinced me ,was when she got herself a new puppy, she asked me what she had named him. I replied with “Ikarus” and she said yes that was his new name. Now Ikarus would have been the very last name I would ever imagine anyone naming a pet, but that just confirmed to me that this (animal communication ) was something I was meant to be doing, and I got excited about helping pets and their owners
I recently also completed my Diploma in Progressive Kinesiology to help animals in a more natural and holistic way. There are quite a few techniques that lend themselves perfectly to long distance (no contact) healing, it combines well with spiritual communication.
Feel free to ask me any questions you like and I will answer you as soon as i can.
Have an amazing day.
(Some pics of my pets - Jessie, Ellie and Toby)