Cryptocurrency Fundamentals and Tips

What is the difference between a crypto wallet and storing assets on an exchange? :thinking:

Hello! Have you ever been interested in the wild virtual world that is cryptocurrency and other digital assets? I am here to lend a hand to all newcomers in this space. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

No capital is required as most people start off getting paid to learn from certain exchanges. My goal is to bring you up to speed with all the happenings, and learn to become self-sufficient with your trading and wallets. I am looking forward to chatting! :moneybag: :man_student: :woman_student:

Quick Links:
Coinbase Wallet (No ID or money required)
Coinbase Exchange(Identification required, get paid to learn)

My name is Alex and I have one and half years trading and holding cryptocurrencies, I have graduated in 2020 with a BA in Organization Communication and an AS in I.T./Computer Networking, 2017. Interests include meditation, skateboarding, and building the Ultimate Team on FIFA 21. Come check out my LinkedIn page for further credentials. :skateboard: :soccer: :prayer_beads:

1 Like

Hi Alex, I am interested in crowd source project funding for Angel Investing linking with a Forex trade leader and how to accomplish this with further private ideas. Are you able to assist in these type solutions to questions?

Hello Danielle, yes I have reading material on Angel Investing from a startup perspective, I believe that I can help you if it’s a question concerning crypto. I am looking forward to your response thanks for the reply.