Crochet a heart with me!

Hello!
My name is Diana, I’m a avid crocheter and can do about anything with yarn and a hook.

I will love to show you how to crochet small projects, or hey, why not, big ones!

I’m offering online tutoring, crocheting together and having a real conversation while creating something beautiful <3 I’m bilingual spanish-english, so the session can be in either languages.

If you are struggling with a current crochet project, I can answer your questions for free, just leave me a comment and I will explain how to solve it.

My services:
I will host virtual conferences doing one project at a time, you will need to look for your own material, which will be specified in the conference invitation.
We will meet, I will explain live exactly how to crochet the project and answer all of your questions.
My sessions are for people of all ages and depends on the project are for beginners or medium skilled or experienced crocheters.

Price: $7/hour

Available projects:

1. Crochet a heart -Beginner
    You will need:
    -50gr of yarn and a hook.
    -scissors
    -tapestry needle

2.Christmas tree gift tags -Beginner
You will need:
-50gr of yarn and a hook.
-scissors
-Optional string to attach to gift
-tapestry needle

1. Fingerless gloves -Beginner
    You will need:
    -100gr of yarn and a hook
    -scissors
    -tapestry needle

2. Unisex boots- Beginner
    You will need:

• 100 gr yarn 6 and 6mm hook
    -Optional pair of flip flops (to use the sole)
    -Tapestry needle

Payment by PayPal.

If interested on any of my projects, please contact me by Direct Message. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.