Control what can be Controlled

Oh, Hello! My name is Bailey! I am from Wisconsin, but have lived in California and Arizona as well. When my friends and family need advice on how to get their ducks in a row, I’m their go to guy! My independence as a middle child of divorce taking an active role in the support team of my chronically ill has taught me to be a bit of an over organized mess. I have been hired into many positions in restaurant, retail, and office environments to help get things organized, scheduled and cleaned! I am always happy to help anyone with budgets, organization, decoration, time management, etc (you name it)!

I have struggled my entire life with anxiety and depression. I have found that controlling the controllable factors eases day-to-day stress. I spent my adolescence and young adult years in fear that I would not be able to handle what life seemed to be throwing at me from all angles. When “If the Lord can lead you to it, He can lead you through it,” didn’t seem to help, I took to a trial and error method of research and reflection to help myself through the tough days when I couldn’t seem to get myself out of bed. I’ve been through some rough times in my nearly 30 years, but I’ve found that I can lead myself through it. Helping people like myself warms my heart!

If you need help in any of these areas or just want to chat, let me know!

2 Likes