Come create media contents on Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro with me. I'll talk you through creative process and practice along side others

Hi I’m Panhchaka. You can call me Panh or Chaka if you mistake me with a singer. :sweat_smile:

What do I offer?
Subject: media content production, using Photoshop, InDesign and Premiere Pro

To Whom: high school students who want to get a head start in media content production career (but anyone who want to learn new skills are welcome.)

Group session up to 5 people: $20 an hour/person

One-to-one tutorial: $30 an hour or $10/15 minutes (I recommend you book an hour tutorial as it’s easier for me to manage my time and it’s helpful for you to get my feedback and spend time working on your project with me.)

Contact time: 1 hour/session/day; sessions last 4 weeks and 4 sessions a week ( from Monday to Thursday)

Payment: Western Union, Transferwise or Pay Pal

What is it about?

I’ve worked with contents for 3 years now. I created magazine contents, web contents and social media contents for organization. I’m not an Arty person: this is where my limit lies. But I’m gonna show you that by creating contents you don’t have to be an adept artist.

I know getting started on creating contents is nerve wracking when you think too much about the outcome. Sometimes your computer skills is not broad enough, so you’re afraid of making a mistake, and you take too much times on your project. These thought alone will scare you away from starting your project. On top of that, there’re reflective essays and journal that you have to write to document your project step by step. More work to do that’ll take up your time to complete your project, the deadline for creative project is challengingly short.

I hear you as I used to sit stressing in class at the beginning of my project as well. So I want to give you some of my times to guide you through creative process and spend time working with you and giving you feedbacks.

So send me a message here if my time is worthy of your time. I check message twice a day (Monday to Saturday), so you expect to hear from me within 24 hours. Then, I’ll discuss your preferred studying time if you want a one-to-one tutorial. If you prefer to work in a group, which I also recommend, I’ll send you the study time of the group you want to work with. As I’m just starting up on teaching here, it may take time to set a group but I aim at starting a session when there’re at least 3 people in a group.

What do I want from you?

Don’t get me wrong on this: I’m a listener and show a lot of empathy. But I want you to come prepared and be on time. Trust me; That’ll help you more than me. I’ll prepare quizzes for each session but I like you to spend some times practicing in your self study, especially for you who book a tutorial less than an hour.

What did I do so far?

I used to go out and took photos for my media contents. Here are some photos I took for my contents:

!
!

And here is a snip from my unforgettable magazine article among other articles I created:

I also work as a broadcaster for a radio on my university campus.
This is me about to go live.

5 Likes

I see a talktime radio spot in the works! Nice posting well done and emphasized great to see you working out so many thus far! You could offer interviews maybe? For folks here!

1 Like

That’s an amazing idea. I always want to run a podcast show as well. Maybe I can collaborate with people here to create a podcast on their topic or interview them on a show.

May ask @darrius if it’s appropriate to do that?

1 Like

I think that is perfect thought, that is like my ideas of how to draw people here from social media per time or topic!! I’d say definitely talk with Darius :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Chaka, I love the way you put everything together so self explanatory and straightforward.
Awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you for stopping by. Good luck with your posting.

2 Likes

Panhchaka I love it… I love your work… Oh my goodness, chicken in the garden, fresh eggs, and serving up some of my favorite fruits too. I love it. Yes, I hope you are able to share your work on the radio waves too… I also do radio and Podcast… I can show you a great podcast that is working very well for me… perhaps we could do a show together… I’m sure we can come up with an idea of how we can do it and feature it here on Talktimers… lol Woow, I love what you are doing as I student. Its my duty to encourage you because I know and already see that you have greatness in you. Yes you are 20 years ahead of your peers. You are a positive light that is shining into your world and you will continue to shine. I am glad you are here… I hope to stop by again and be a pampam cheer leader as I watch you grow in your purpose and make changes in your world. I love it… Keep on pushing forward, you are already a winner.

2 Likes

I love your energy Ann. Your energy is so powerful that it also resonates through me. Love your support. Can’t wait to work with you. I strongly believe in my heart that a beautiful piece of work comes from pieces of work that are pieced together.

2 Likes

We should definitely work on doing some interviews and podcasts for featuring peoples work here! I think it is a great way for people to build rapport and to get clients more interested in services and we can build a way for you two to make money as well and so make causes, we can talk about charities and or link goals and missions into the interviews based per project for a fee, or an interview to gain aspect to people and their work here! We should have a mini-meeting and get some ideas together and do some planning maybe eventually get Darrius involved in later ways to help him in funding as well.

1 Like

I agree. Not only it helps to bring people’s work here to market but also makes this platform more visible to the public. Online marketing is pretty much a thing these days. The organization that I work for has also invested in online marketing like SEO and SERP.

1 Like

Neat! You are so versatile and skilled you will go so far in life! As your the to-go info person for building marketing and getting folks here as it seems, maybe you will offer that here for a service too!

1 Like

:sweat_smile:I’m just a starter in the business, hoping to be perfect one day. Glad I have met you and others in this community. Making me feel I have hope about what I’m doing in the present and not fear to continue as the future is securely promising.

2 Likes

Oh my gosh such joy overflowing… My smile is big right now… Thank you Panhchcka… Yes I love that… Thats an awesome idea… Indeed… I look forward to that… We should definately do that… Excellent mindset… I love your flow of thoughts… You are going places… Im so proud of you… Keep up the good work.

You will be… The most important part of any business or project… is the starting point and you did that… You are are doing to do excellently.

1 Like

Hey Chaka! What’s the demographic of your radio station? I make hip hop and R&B music and I’m networking with broadcasters to see if their audience likes my songs. I have a broadcasting background and just completed research about how an artist an be successful. How can I get my music on your station, and also spread knowledge to aspiring artists?

1 Like

Hi Aliyah, glad you reach out to me. Unfortunately, I’ve not worked at the station since the lockdown, but I know a bunch of people who can help you. You can also contact the head of production. The station is based in Leicester, the UK, and I’m now based in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, so it’s better for you to contact them via their Facebook account. I can email you the accounts. Best of luck.

Anyway, if you’re interested, I’m about to collaborate with @PastorAnnKPalace and @ArkeyAngelika to launch our new podcast. You can help with music of you like.

2 Likes

I’ll be meeting you at the meeting on Sunday if you want to discuss with me on that matter.

1 Like

It would be nice to have a song/list that is exclusive to the podcast inspirational to the community and Talk Time podcast that is and aspiring positive reinforcement to reach for goals and dreams and contributing to society. I do vocals/sing/lyricist/music and can mix a bit, if your interested Panhchaka/Aliyah we can put something together where all of us contribute a sound, vocal, lyric, instrument, of course it is up to you Panhchaka you can think about it. :slight_smile: Ps you so lucky, I would love to see Cambodia one day, it’s so intriguing in the history of the ancient world. I traced some of my roots ancestrally to there :slight_smile:

1 Like

:blush:Glad you feel that way about my country. Yes, my country has a long and complex history and it once was an empire. But don’t look now as the modern day history doesn’t deserve the place in a history book.

And yes about the past, the kings would go to study in Afghanistan or India before he can rule the country. I think our culture and identity has connection that can be traced back to a thousand years ago. I guess that is why we end up working together. The world is complicated but simple sometimes.

2 Likes

I think you give me an idea. Maybe I can run a course about culture as I learnt dozen of cultures through reading history and folk tales. I’ve recently listened to a podcast about Hungarian folk tales.

2 Likes