College 101: Do's and Don'ts

Hi, I’m Brinley!

Price: $16 per hour (Venmo & CashApp)

A Little Bit About Me?

I am from Chicago, IL and am currently a college athlete. In high school I was a three sport athlete, cross country, basketball and soccer. My soccer career carried over into college. I am in my sophomore year studying Biological Sciences. My free time consists of lots of active activities and time spent with family and friends.

Instagram :slight_smile:

What’s In It For You?

As I am living the college experience, I am hoping to guide any confused and/or lost college freshmen. Any and all questions are valid, as I probably had to find the answer to them the hard way. Also any prospective college athlete questions, like how to contact coaches, how to get in shape… etc. I would more than happily answer them for you. College is hard. There is a lot going on at all times and it can take a toll on not only your academic performances, but also your mental health.

Types of Services

Private 1-on-1:

Price: $32- $70 / hour

How to Buy?

Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Fun Facts: I am the oldest of four siblings. I can talk about soccer and the college experience for hours. My favorite smell is the smell of chocolate chip cookies baking in the oven. The most normal thing about me is that I am in the 50th percentile for all of my physical features (height, weight). I hate when I read spoliers about books or TV shows before I get the chance to watch/read them.