Coaching YOU into the FEARLESS LIFE you've always wanted!

Hello! My name is Tryphena Wade. I am a Certified Master Life Coach. I specialize in Fearless Living and I’d love the opportunity to help you work through your fears.

Life gives us so many opportunities to be controlled by fear. I know what it’s like to be full of fear; afraid to move, to make a choice, to make a change. I got to the point where I didn’t want that kind of life for myself anymore. So I figured out a way to get beyond my fear. I learned to recognize it, name it, confront it, and get to the other side. I began living a life not ruled by fear and sharing that life with others as a speaker, vlogger, and Certified Life Coach.

Let me help you!

During your session with me we will begin the process of unpacking your fear. Once we unpack the fear we can begin the work of sorting through it and figuring out how to get you to the other side so that you can achieve personal victory and begin living the life you truly desire. This is indeed a process, so it’s possible that more than one session will be needed.

If also offer group sessions and workshops as well as online courses that allow you to work at your own pace.

It is time for you to start living the life you’ve always wanted to live, free from fear and full of vision, purpose, and joy.
Don’t allow fear to be the thief of your life any longer.

“My life has proven to me the the euphoria of fearlessness trumps the comfort of staying safe.”

• Tryphena Wade

Welcome to The Fearless Life!!

1 Like

This is Awesome. I love your approach. I would love to share notes with you or just chat someday if you have a chance.

1 Like

Thanks so much! Sure, I’m open to chat. Shoot me an email: tryphenawade@me.com

Super! Thank You.
I will shoot you an email now.