Coaching: Pregnancy, New Parenthood, Early Sobriety

Ask me anything

Howdy friends! I’m Nicole. I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, PA - the City of Brotherly Love and Sisterly Affection - with my family. I am passionate about helping people find their voice and stand in their own power through yoga, coaching, and meditation.

My website | Instagram

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

• Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
  • If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
  • Please give me up to 5 business days to respond to your question.

Services

Private 1-on-1 coaching

• Price: $30 / hour

Pregnancy/Postpartum Coaching Packages
Weekly check-ins via Zoom or Facetime, available by text between sessions.

• Price: $100/ month

Recovery Coaching Packages
Weekly check-ins via Zoom or Facetime, available by text between sessions.

• Price: $60/ month

Small Group Yoga

• Up to 4 people
  • Price: $40 per student
  • Length: 4-sessions
  • Meeting: 1 time(s) per week
  • Session length: 1.5 hours/90 minutes
  • Start date: scheduled on request

Payments accepted

• PayPal, Venmo // change as needed // delete before post

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Interview with Talktime

What’s a fun fact about you?
Fun fact: I have my motorcycle license but I haven’t been on a bike in over 15 years. Maybe that’s a sad fact. :frowning_face:

What can you talk about for hours?
I can talk about yoga, trauma healing, books, parenting, and recovery/sobriety for hours, days even. Just ask my partner. :laughing:

What’s your favorite smell?

Brewing coffee and forests - that’s two because I am not good at picking favorites!

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?

I’m proud of my love for learning new things, mostly through teaching myself (maybe that’s trial and error?). I am curious and a lifelong learner.

What’s one super power you would NOT want?

Reading minds - nope. :no_good_woman:

What is the most normal thing about you?

I like cheese and chocolate.

What do you hate?

hypocrisy and injustice

Anything else that you’d like to share?

My favorite things in the world are nachos and unicorns.

In my words

My teaching style

My style of teaching yoga (and life really) is warm, open, and playful. I believe we learn and heal best with nurturance and humor. So in my yoga classes we laugh, I acknowledge I don’t know my right from my left and we enjoy the experience together. I love teaching beginners and have knowledge about adjustments, alternatives for poses, and how to make yoga accessible to all types of people and bodies.

What can you expect from my lessons?

You can expect to have fun, feel your feelings, and to have 100% of my attention.

Why me?

I am a person who has struggled in life, just like you. I have experienced the sudden death of loved ones, divorce, miscarriage, pregnancy/birth complications, children with learning disabilities, my own struggle with alcohol and unhealed childhood trauma. So I’m a regular person, just like you. I have spent the last several years learning about healing trauma, recovery, psychology, pregnancy, postpartum planning, and yes, yoga.

I will never pretend to know something I don’t or tell you something I know isn’t true.
I’ll make you laugh. Maybe on purpose, but likely because I’ll do something silly.

Why I’m passionate about this?

As you read above, I’ve had struggles of my own. I want to help other people find their voices and stand in their own power. I believe we all can be free of our trauma and unhealed pain.

1 Like

Trés cool :sunglasses: Nice to encounter someone local to me. What part of the burbs are you from? I grew up in Willow Grove, have a house in Bensalem with my husband, but I left him and now stay with my parents in the Lehigh Valley. And I work at a dance studio in Germantown, which is an hour drive, but I don’t have to make it lately since because of covid I teach on zoom from home. I see we also answered some questions similarly! Sounds like we have a lot in common. :slightly_smiling_face: