Coaching for Basketball Players & Coaches... and Parents!

Hi! I’m Rob from England and currently living in Hong Kong. I am a basketball coach with 20 years of coaching experience at all different levels in several countries. I’m also a husband and father or two children, who are two and four years old. I’ve lived and worked in England, Iceland, Vietnam and Hong Kong working with children, adults, amateurs and professionals alike. I’ve worked in professional clubs, community clubs, schools and most recently I was with the NBA in Asia for the last 3 years.

What I offer
I offer coaching services for players, coaches and parents interested in improving their performance.

BASKETBALL PLAYERS
Improve your skills, your physical condition, and your overall performance

COACHES
Go deeper with your practice. Learn how to plan better: to connect with your players and their parents; how to look at the game in a deeper, more holistic way so that you provide value to your teams and athletes that transcends wins and losses.

PARENTS
Talk to me about how I can help you with improving performance and dealing with stress in a more effective way through mindfulness and breathwork practices.

My Instagram | LinkedIn

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:

Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. I’m here to help.
Players, I can do a free shooting analysis for you – just send me a message stating “free shooting analysis” and I’ll reply with instructions.
Coaches, got a question? Let’s discuss it! Let’s start a thread on your favourite topics and get this going.

Services

Private 1-on-1

• If you are just looking for advice on a particular topic, send me a message and I’ll do as much as I can for you
  • If you want to go deeper and improve your performance, here are my prices:

Price: $40 / hour

Typical 1-on-1 session topics:
Basketball players

• Improving performance on the court
  • How to train smarter
  • Goal Setting
  • Working out at home
  • The psychology of performance
  • Leadership
  • Dealing with Adversity
    And much more…

Basketball Coaches

• Team Coaching
  • Individual Coaching
  • Character development
  • Age-group coaching
  • Mindfulness for Basketball
  • General Coaching

Parents

• Mindfulness for parents
  • Breathwork for beginners (up to advanced)
  • Improving your parenting

Online Packages

Price: $150 - $500/month

Typical Online course details

Price: $300
Length: 8-weeks
Content every week: 2x Home basketball workouts; 2x Home basketball physical workouts + testing & progression tracking. You will have direct communication with me everyday
How to access: Message me for access instructions
Start date: New groups start every two weeks

Payments accepted: PayPal

How to buy: Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 24 hours to get you set up.

download

What can you expect from my lessons?
For players: I will help you to improve in a deeper way; this isn’t just about improving ball-handling skills or shooting form. It’s about performance at the highest level, your highest level. It’s about learning the skills that will help you reach your potential as a player, athlete, and human being.

For coaches: I will help you to improve your coaching in a deeper way; this isn’t just about X’s and O’s. It’s about connection – how can we connect our work with our deepest values and be the best version of ourselves for our players. We’ll discuss game coaching; practice planning; developing players; dealing with problems and issues; communicating with parents, among many other topics. Of course, you will be able to ask questions along the way and I’ll always respond within 48 hours.

Why me?
My deepest values are CONNECTION – GROWTH – DISCOVERY. These values drive my work. I can help you with basketball skills and tactics, no doubt. Most recently I worked for the NBA and have coached athletes of all ages and abilities, including professionals at the top of their game, in many different countries. But there’s more to the game than those things and there’s more to you than just how well you can dribble the ball. Learn how to develop yourself as an individual and reach your fullest potential. I’ve developed an online resource that can help players and coaches improve in a deeper way; at times like we are experiencing now, this is of high value.

What else I can do?
I am a qualified mindfulness instructor with Unified Mindfulness – mindfulness is a practice that can help in every area of life. If you’re feeling stressed, overwhelmed, fatigued, or lacking motivation, ask me about how I can help you.

Your profile is Amazing
I would like to do an Internship with you having so much in your background
Do you think it would be possible?
I mean, I have a bachelor in sport’s science and 4 years experience in Individual Sports as Tennis and Taekwondo, but my dream has been ever to join in Team’s Sport as basketball, but I have never had a chance.
My interest is to find a mentor like you to follow and I am sure 100% you must be the best one among others as you mentioned in your profile.
I am willing to do anything to reach my goals but not selling my reputation.
I do not know if I can do it, but I would ask you if I could work with you with apprenticeship training.
Anyways I am very happy to share this with you :blush: