Chemistry and Biology Tutoring all levels

Hi I am vastly experienced chemist in academia. My name is Dr Claire McMaster, I am from Northamptonshire UK and am currently living in Birmingham after having moved around a lot.

I obtained my PhD in organic chemistry back in 2012 from the University of Birmingham and have been working at various universities throughout the world doing post-doctoral research in medicinal chemistry and chemical biology. I have recently moved into lecturing at a University in the UK. I enjoy teaching and helping people learn and acheive. As such I am offereing tutoring sessions. I can teach university level organic chemistry, chemical biology and medicinal chemistry. I can also teach A-Level and GCSE chemistry and biology.

Prices £35 per hour.
Location - Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Skype, whichever platform suits you.
I can help with revision and explaining things in a relaxed simple way. I have tutored many students over the years at all levels.

Payment via Paypal

DM me if interested or email clairemcmaster@hotmail.com

What’s a fun fact about you?
When I was a PhD student I worked as a fire performer in my spare time!

What can you talk about for hours?
Chemistry!! and soths

What are you proud of, but never have an excuse to talk about?
spray painting and re-designing the interior of my car.

What is the most normal thing about you?
I love football.

What do you hate?
Cucumber

Anything else that you’d like to share?
I’m a pretty normal person. There is no need to be intimidated by my PhD and published work. Learning should be fun and hopefully I can help you achieve your goals.

My teaching style
Factual and accurate but also relaxed. People learn better if they aren’t under pressure, so I just keep it chill.

What can you expect from my lessons?
Clear descriptions and explanations. Examples and diagrams to emphasise points.

Why me?
Have a session and find out! I’m good at what I do.

Why I’m passionate about this?
I like passing on knowledge and seeing people develop.