Chemical Engineering Courses

Hello everyone! My name is Fatma, a chemical engineer recently graduated from a widely known university. I am working on recording some teaching videos that help you out in understanding chemical engineering principles in different courses. I am so glad to help, teach and communicate with all of you from different countries and cultures. Please, Do not hesitate to ask, suggest and contact me anytime you want. I will always be happy to help you.

Regarding the class, it would be recorded and sent to you privately in one of the common applications including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, or even e-mail.

You can choose any of the following courses to be taught, the video would reach you within 2-5 working days. If you are in a hurry please inform me to record the video as soon as possible.

You can choose any chapter from these courses to be taught, If I am not able to work on it, I would immediately tell you so.:
Heat Transfer
Fluid Mechanics
Kinetics and Reactor Design (A)
Kinetics and Reactor Design (B)
Organic Chemistry
Water Desalination
Corrosion Engineering

Services

Private 1-on-1

• Price: $30/ hour.

Group

• Team size (2 minimum people)
  • Price: $10per student
  • Duration: 1 hour

Payments accepted
*PayPal

How to buy

• Direct message me if interested. I will contact you within 2 business days by sending you a message on Talktime.

Why I’m passionate about this?
*I actually have knowledge curiosity that made me passionate to teach and learn; especially about my major.

What else I can do?
*I am a good listener, I would like to know any suggestion, opinion and information you want to tell me about.