Certified personal trainer looking to help women over get healthy and feel better-Virtual

Personal Training 1 hour session

1 person: $60
2-4 people: $50
Usually meeting for a virtual session 1 day a week and can check in with me on your progress or ask questions between sessions at no charge. Via email, or Zoom, Skype

Free Consultations

Payments Via Paypal @WendyMarieCPT

I am a Certified Personal Trainer, photographer. These are just my professional titles.
I am also a 50 year old grandmother who lives in the woods with my husband, dedicated to living a healthy life and helping others do the same.
Not only do I train and coach people I also grow a lot of my own food organically, cook meals, make maple syrup. I stay busy with most of these tasks and also find the time to draw and play some music as a stress reducer and creative outlet.

Most of my time is full filled in helping others enjoy their lives more. I can be a helping hand to better nutrition, losing weight, keeping a healthier lifestyle. I would like to help you to enjoy what you are doing in your life, feel confident in yourself, feel stronger and healthier. Move without stress or pain. Everyone falls off the track when it comes to staying healthy. That is normal. There is no guilt or shame when you fall off a program. Get back up and move again, move forward. That is what I am here for.

Let’s get together and talk about what you would like to accomplish in your life. How can I help make that happen for you?