Certified Life Coach specializing in Grief and loss

My name is Rina and I am a certified life coach with a Bachelors in Philosophy and a minor in Psychology. I love to write whenever I can and enjoy photography, figure skating, people with a great sense of humor and snow! I am anxious to learn carpentry. I have lived abroad and travelled extensively which were some of my favourite years. Being around so many people and helping them with a large variety of life issues is what led my to Life Coaching.

I’m from Santa fe, NM USA and currently living in Albuquerque, NM USA. I help people experience the joy of communicating resolving issues of concern or general interest through life coaching and if needed advice. I am an avid people person and easy to talk with.

My website | moondoglifesolutions.com gives a basic outline of topics that I have helped people resolve and most of all I focus on helping people resolve grief, having seen myself through this multiple times in my life and at different times, death is never expected nor on your calendar to be prepared for, even when one has been told how much time they might have had.
I have learned so much about the individuality of grief. In these times it is more frequent and overwhelming for those who have lost a loved one or know people who are struggling with it and want to help. That’s what I am here to do now!

I will help you for free. Here’s how it works:
Ask me your question in the comments. If you would like to ask an anonymous question, that’s fine. Please be respectful.
If you would like me to take a look at something, post a photo or video. For videos, upload to YouTube then include the video link in the comments.
Please give me up to 2 business days to respond to your comments if we are not yet working together.

My services are easily accessed remotely or by phone. Whichever is most comfortable for you

Private 1-on-1 and full confidentiality

Price: 1,999 for 6 weeks of access to me and my services.

Packages give one free session

Price: If you choose to pay one session at a time versus the 6 week plan, it costs $200 per session

Payments accepted currently on through
PayPal

How to buy my services:

Direct message me if interested I will contact you within 2 business days and give you my info.

I am a little zany but always fun, I can get anyone out of a bad mood

I can talk forever about just about any topic.

My favourite smells are lillies, baked brownies and the ocean…yeah its not in NM but the brownies and lillies are

I am most proud of how well I parented…but who wants to hear that right? Ha!

I would never want a super power that can start fires or send lightening bolts…thats just creepy!

The most normal thing about me is that
I wear glasses and like to put my feet up.

I have disdain for obnoxious self centered people who have no empathy for others

I enjoy getting people to feel what they need or want to be feeling. Its liberating for them and for me.

My coaching style is easy going, fun or serious whichever is called for . I like to go at your pace, not the clock or a schedule but always making progress.

What can you expect from my discussions and coaching?

You will gain food for thought that is encouraging and gets you going where you want to be

Why me?

The answer to that comes from each individual but the end result is simply success in your endeavors. I am passionate about this because we are here once in this life and deserve to live it to the hilt in happiness and I always tell people I am happy about Life and want everyone else to be as well so resolving your issues or concerns adds to your happiness.

Oh and one more thing, I love cooking. Have some fantastic recipes, maybe a restaurant of my own one day. Maybe someone will coach me on the business of that one day. We all need coaching of some kind, even life coaches.

Ask me a question and lets get started!